Reasons why you don't skip school

I do not own Teen Wolf.
-Chapter Twelve-
*Sadie's POV*

I woke up on Sunday morning with ease, knowing that today would be easy. I didn't have to worry about anything because I was still in a great mood from Friday night, and I wasn't going to let anything bring me down from this level. I took a quick shower and then got out, drying my hair and eying my clothes from across the room. I was feeling confident today and I wanted to wear something that showed everyone that. I quickly cut off the blow dryer and walked over to my closet, ripping it open and smiling at the hanging clothes.

The first thing that popped to me was a white lace crop top I had got at the mall with Ellie, I hated it at the time but some how she had persuaded me to buy it. I smiled and pulled it off the hanger and searched through my closet and eventually I found a high waisted pink floral skirt that my mom had gotten for me. I quickly changed into everything and pulled the skirt up to meet the tee shirt which wasn't far because this was the biggest crop top I had ever seen in my life. I curled the tips of my hair and let them drop down my back, smiling at how they looked. I tied everything all together with a silver bracelet that probably one of my brothers had gotten for me.

After everything was turned off in my room I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed down the stairs where I could smell my mom cooking. Instead of oatmeal this morning, I made some toast and rinsed off some strawberries. My mother poured me a cup of orange juice and sat it down on the table in front of me. Then she went back over to the stove and finished making the boys their eggs, sausage and bacon.

"You look awfully cute today." she said, looking over her shoulder.

"Thanks mom." I laughed.

"Special occasion?" she turned back to look at the stove.

"No, just feeling good this morning." I smiled and bit into one of the strawberries, smiling even more at the sweet savory taste.

"Ooooh." she turned the stove off and made the boys their plates, "How did the date go anyways?"

"It went, great." I nodded my head.

"Sorry again, about your brothers." she chuckled, "Your father insisted."

"It's fine mom, I'm over it." I shrugged and finished my strawberries.

I cleaned up my crumbs from the toast and that's when all of my brothers piled into the kitchen and grabbed their plates off the counter, shoveling the food into their mouth. Shaking my head, I walked towards the mud room and stepped into a pair of my heels. Noah came out and put on his sneakers and smirked at me, I still hadn't talked to him since he had just 'coincidently' went to the movies the same night I was.

"You know if you want to ride to school with me than you're going to have to talk to me." he raised a brow.

My phone went off and I smiled looking down at it perfect timing.

"Actually Stiles and Scott are coming to pick me up today." I shrugged, grabbing my bag and walking out of the house just in time to have Stiles' jeep pull into the driveway.

The car came to a halt and Scott got out of the passenger side door, making room for me to climb in the back. I smile and took his hand that was outstretched to help me in, thanking him I got settled into the cold seat in the back.

"Good morning." they both seemed to say simotaneously.

"Hey." I chuckled, "What's up guys."

"On our way to heaven on earth." Stiles said sarcastically.

"Yeah well at least you have me now." I smiled cheekily.

"Yes because that makes this so much better." he looked at me in the rear view mirror.