How do you know that..

I do not own Teen Wolf.
-Chapter Thirteen-
*Sadie's POV*

We headed back to the school, not really much being said. I think the shock finally hit me that I just almost died, but being there with Scott was such a distraction. If I could just look at him when I was sad, I'd never be sad again and that's a fact. I held onto his torso as we pulled into the school's parking lot, parking in the same spot that we had before. I carefully got off after him and handed the helmet, taking a deep breath before looking around to see if there was anyone around.

"Scott..' I turned to face him.

"Yes?" he sat the helmets on the back and then took my hand, leading me towards the school.

"You said that guy's name was Derek?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" he looked around cautiously

"Well I was just wondering, how you knew him."

"Just a friend that I've known for a while." he shrugged.

"Well you see, my friends generally don't attack me.." I raised a brow at him.

"I didn't say we were good friends." he laughed.

"Oh?" I smiled.

The bell rang, and I was guessing that it was probably seventh period by now. I released Scott's hand and rushed to my locker to grab my books. I walked into Trigonometry before the bell could ring and sat down in my seat, slumping down and looking out the window. Yawning, I was surprised when someone sat down beside me. I didn't have this class with any of my friends.

When I turned my head, I sighed and decided that I'd rather look back out the window. He cleared his throat and I heard him call my name once, I rolled my eyes and continued to look at the leaves blow across the lawn. Eventually I propped my arm up and began to daydream, of what it was like to actually be in a relationship with Scott. A place where our dates are never ruined and I could wake up every morning to a text from him. He cleared his throat once more and I groaned, rolling my eyes before peering over at him.

"Who is that man?" I asked.

"Who?" he raised an eyebrow.

"The man, with the cane." I said impatiently.

"Why do you care?" he asked.

"Never mind then." I looked back at the board.

"Wait.."

"What?" I sighed, looking back over at him.

"Why do you want to know?" he asked, narrowing his eyes on me.

I took a deep breath, "He just scares me, that's why.."

"Don't worry about him." he shook his head.

Knowing he wasn't going to tell me, I just dropped it, nodding my head and looking back at the board. The teacher began his lecture and I sighed, not really caring about math let alone what he talking about. I looked at the clock on the wall and realized that I still had about thirty minutes left, this class was great.

"Sadie." he whispered.

"What, Aiden?" I whisper shouted as quietly as I could.

"What's the deal with you and that Scott kid?"

I hesitantly looked over at him, not knowing what to say to him.

"Why?" I decided to play his game.

"I just don't trust him, that's why.."

"Yeah, well I don't trust you."

He reached his hand over and gently sat it on knee, "I'm the good guy here."