Did you just shock me?

I do not own Teen Wolf.

-Chapter Twenty Five-

*Scott's POV*

There was no way that Sadie could be dangerous, she was the most caring person I had ever met. She was perfectly fine, or at least she had seemed like it the last time we talked. Well she seemed fine for the circumstances, with what was going on between us I don't really think that either of us were fine. Why couldn't I be the one that was there for her, Aiden was the one that was there for her the whole way while I sat back and complained about how upset I was.

I should have done something, anything. Now Aiden would be the one to help her though all of this, she'd go to Stiles long before she went to me. I'd be surprised if she came to me for anything, I had to make it up to her.

"Earth to Scott." Stiles waved his hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

Allison and I had decided against telling everyone else what we knew, or at least what we thought we knew. Until we knew absolutely everything that was going on, we didn't want to freak people out by telling them the wrong thing. Or even worse, tell them the right thing and let them know that we could all be in potential danger.

"Did you want to go with me to Sadie's house?" he asked.

I quickly shook my head, "No, I uh have to take my mom dinner at work."

"Dinner? You only do that if you want something, so what do you want?" he laughed.

"What? Nothing, she's just going to work really late tonight and well people have to eat sometime."

"Awh, you're so sweet." he put his hands on his chest and fluttered his eye lashes.

"Be careful when you go see Sadie, don't want you catching the stomach bug too." I shoved him.

"Like I'm afraid of a little throw up."

"Yeah remember that time in the seventh grade when you ate all of your Halloween candy in and hour and threw up, and then continued to cry for two hours."

"Yeah okay that was six years ago." he rolled his eyes.

"That was also the last time you threw up."

"Well I've grown up since then."

"Oh yeah we'll see." I stifled a laugh and opened up my locker, grabbing my bag and then following Stiles outside.

"You sure you don't want to come?" he asked.

I could tell he didn't want to go by himself, but I already had other plans.

"Uh yeah sorry man, text me later and let me know how she is!" I said putting my helmet on.

He nodded and walked over to his jeep, and I started up my bike and pulled out of the school parking lot. I was actually surprised at how focused I was on driving when my mind was fifty other places, and all of them involving Sadie in some way. There was no way that Sadie, a one hundred and nine pound girl could be dangerous.

Eventually I saw Allison's car following me in the rear view mirror, giving me the signal that none of the others were following us. At that I turned the opposite direction and sped up, pushing the speed limit as I went fifty one miles an hour down the road. Soon I would get answers, I would know whether or not Sadie was really all that dangerous.

Pulling into the driveway of the veterinarian's office, I slowly got off my bike and rested the helmet on the back. As excited as I was to find out, I was also nervous because if she was dangerous in any way my first instinct would be to protect the people that were important to me. I'd want to protect Sadie, but if she tried to hurt anyone..well I don't want to think of what I'd have to do.