Meeting Mr. Stilinski

I do not own Teen Wolf.
-Chapter Twenty-
*Scott's POV*

After I was done calming my mom down, I went back in my room and collapsed on my bed. It took so much effort to turn around so that I was laying on my back, studying the ceiling. I was such a bad person for going with Allison last night, I should have just stayed home. Maybe I could have went over to Sadie's and asked her what it was that I had done, instead I just made it worse by taking Allison. Not even that, taking Allison and then possibly kissing her.

Not only was I a bad person, I was a bad friend for not going with Stiles last night and then not going with him this morning. He needed someone, he can't just go through all of this by himself, again. He lost his mom, and now maybe even one of his best friends. Not that I would know, because I didn't go with him. The only person I have been caring about lately is myself, I probably did do something to Sadie I just didn't even notice it because I've been so wrapped up in myself.

I chased Allison away, and now Sadie. But Sadie just means so much to me, why did I have to mess up like this. At least she agreed to come over, and then I could explain myself more and maybe she could tell me why she was so mad at me. Thinking about it, talking about that would just make things awkward I guess. Maybe I should just not bring it up unless she does.

Back to the party, who else was there last night. Who else besides Allison and Lydia, Isaac! Isaac was there last night, I totally ditched him too. I was really just blowing chances with everyone, maybe he could tell me what happened last night. Jumping off of my bed I rushed to where I had left my phone and I quickly dialed Isaac's number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"Hello?" Isaac's voice was music to my ears.

"Hey, I have a question!"

"What?" he sounded sour.

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

"I remember, everything that happened last night. All the way down to you ditching me." he hissed into the phone.

"Isaac I'm sorry, I really am." I shook my head.

He sighed, and I could tell he was going to cave, "What do you want to know?"

"I just want to know everything, what happened?"

"You don't remember anything?"

"No, that's why I'm asking you."

"Well you were dancing with Allison and she must have said something to you because you freaked out and left."

"What do you mean I left?"

"I mean you just walked out of the party and I was worried about you, so I followed you. Even though I shouldn't have because you totally ditched me, but I followed you and you went to Derek's."

"Derek's house?"

"The Hale house, yeah."

"Did I stay there?" I went to the window.

"For a while yeah and then you and Derek got in his car, and I just assumed he was taking you home so I went back to the party."

"That's it?!"

"Yeah, pretty lame I know."

"Why can't I remember anything?"

"You're asking the wrong person."

"Well who should I be asking?"

"Aiden." he said coldly, "Or Ethan, which ever one was there last night."