Oh how nice of you to join us.

I do not own Teen Wolf.

-Chapter Ten-

*Sadie's POV*

I looked at him unsurely for a second before he cleared his throat.

"Is everything okay Sadie?" he asked, "You asked me if we could talk and so far we've been sitting here for fifteen minutes and you haven't said anything."

"I just don't know what to say." I kept my eyes on the floor.

It's been a week since I realized who Scott, well I guess what he was. He'd been acting different lately and my dad had made a joke about the full moon, but was that really the reason? I couldn't just come out and ask him. 'So my family kills werewolves, and I was just wondering, are you a werewolf?' Oh yeah, I'm sure that would work. I sighed silently.

"Why have you been acting so... different lately?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he chuckled.

"I mean you've been late to class a lot more, you're avoiding me, avoiding Stiles. What's going on?" I turned to look at him.

I rested my hand on his arm and I felt him jump a little, but it also struck me of how warm he was. His body was just radiating off heat, like some sort of machine.

"I just didn't know how to ask you this." he laughed nervously.

I tilted my head to the side and grinned, "Ask me what?"

"Well it's just, there's this movie that just came out and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go see it?" he looked down nervously, "With me?"

It was like I had forgotten why I called him in here at all as all of the butterflies were set loose into my body. I just sat there frozen and unsure of what to say but I definetly wanted to go with him.

"Uh, when?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

"Well, tonight if you don't have anything going on maybe..." he said hesitantly.

"Yeah! I mean no I'm not doing anything, but yeah... I'd love to go with you tonight." I smiled.

He laughed and then stopped to smile at me standing up.

"I'll pick you up at six?" he asked.

"Okay." I nodded.

"We're going to be late to eighth if we don't hurry." he chuckled.

"Oh, yeah." I shook my head, coming back to reality.

I stood up and we hurried down the hall, only stopping to grab our books and then we ran into the classroom just as the bell rang. I took my seat next Stiles and he practically leaped over the desk at me as he smiled. It's like he was waiting for me to tell him something, but there was nothing really to tell him.

"What?!" I whispered.

"What'd you talk to Scott about?" he leaned in even closer.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I leaned back in my seat.

"No, that's why I'm asking." he looked so eager.

I shrugged and he leaned in even closer, tipping the desk right over. I couldn't help but laugh as he fell to the floor, landing with a thud. Everyone looked in our direction and the teacher cleared her throat. I put my hand up so I couldn't see anyone and sank down in my seat even further, trying to disappear from all of their stares and laughs.

Stiles picked the desk up and told the teacher that it wouldn't happen again, and she began lecturing again. That's when I decided it was okay to remove my hand and the only stare I was greeted by was Stiles'.