Such an overthinker..

I do not own Teen Wolf.
-Chapter Four-

I didn't get much sleep that night, I just kept thinking about what I had seen in the woods. But when I finally fell asleep I tossed and turned for most of the night. My father shook me lightly in the morning and laughed and told me that I had over slept. I shot up and looked around, making him chuckle even more.

"Relax, I'll take you to school." he laughed, "Just get ready."

I sleepily nodded my head and got up off of my cozy bed and skipped a shower, promising myself that I'd take one after school. I combed through the snarles that were left over from the curls and pulled my now straight hair into a low pony tail, making it hang down my back. I pulled a blue ombre tank top on and a white button up and left if unbuttoned. I stepped into a dark wash pair of jeans and long hanging necklace with an elephant at the end of.

I trotted down the stairs and my mom had a bowl of oatmeal already waiting for me on the island. I grinned at it and sat down, shoveling spoon fulls into my mouth. My mom turned around and leaned on the counter across from me.

"Sleep okay last night?" she asked.

I could tell her the truth and tell that I had barely gotten any sleep last night, but I didn't really want to go through the series of questions that would follow that. I also didn't want to worry her so I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, fine guess I'm just use to it being summer still." I said after swallowing the mouthful of oatmeal.

"You feeling okay?" she reached her hand over and rested it on my forehead.

"Mom, I'm fine." I chuckled, taking another bite.

"You feel fine." she shrugged, taking her hand back.

"Told ya." I took the last bite and she snatched the empty bowl away from me.

"Ready?" my dad walked into the room and sat down beside me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I sighed and stood up.

"I'll be back in a little bit hun." he said goodbye to my mom as he followed me into the mud room.

I slipped a pair of stilettos on and I was just about as tall as Alex would be, I felt like I was queen of the world. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out to the truck, getting into the passenger side and sliding the cold seatbelt over me. He got in and started the engine, repeating the same steps that I did.

"Dad?" I said, making him look over at me.

"Yes?" he raised an eyebrow.

"What was in the woods yesterday?" I asked.

"Just a little dog no biggie." he looked back at the road.

I wanted to feel relieved but I knew that, that wasn't the truth. I sat back in my seat and tried to let him know that I wasn't thinking any more into it. Those eyes were so real, and they kept flashing through my mind. I closed my eyes and turned my head to make it look like I was looking out the window, but I wasn't because I was thinking. Those eyes were towards the bottom of the forest floor so it could maybe be the size of a dog, but a big dog. I don't know about you but I've never seen a dog with red glowing eyes either.

"Have a good day." he smiled.

"Thanks again dad." I opened the door and shut it behind me, trailing off in the direction of the school.

The office lady scowled me and told me that this was not a very good start but eventually she wrote me a pass to first period. I walked into the room and Stiles' face lit up and I smiled at him, handing the teacher the pass and he smiled at me sympathetically making me roll my eyes. I sat down beside the boy that made me laugh every time I saw him.

"Hey." he leaned against his arm.

"Hey you." I whispered.

"Why so late?" he laughed quietly.

"Overslept." I shrugged.

"Lame." he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Why did you think I was late?" I asked, amused.

"I thought maybe you were out trying to save mankind." he said even more sarcastically.

"Oh did you? Well you should probably know that I'm not that cool." I leaned backwards on the stool.

"Didn't have to tell me that for me to know." the way he said things sarcastically made me want to burst into laughter.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the teacher and tried to concentrate on what he was talking about. But I soon I realized that what he was talking about was very boring, and I had no interest in it at all. I looked out the window that sat towards the top of the door and saw Scott walking by and I couldn't help but smile. I looked down at the table and closed my eyes for a split second and immediately saw two red ones peering back at me. It's like I was back in my room, looking out my window and I could almost make out a face. It was darker than min-

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

The bell snapped me out of my thoughts and I stood up and trotted down the hall, soon to find Stiles walking in sync with me. I looked over at him and he smiled very creepily at me, making me laugh.

"You're going to scare me away." I laughed.

"You'd come back." he grinned.

"What makes you so sure?" I held my hands up in a questioning matter.

"Because you have so many other friends, I'm sure you'll just forget about me." he said sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I said seriously, making him grin.

"Just say it." he smiled.

"Say what?" I asked confusedly.

"You need me." he cocked his head to the side.

"Sadie!" I heard a girl call my name from behind me.

I turned around to see Allison and Lydia waving at me, and I smiled at Stiles before walking away. He called something after me but I didn't bother listening. I caught up with the two girls who walked me to my locker and then to my second period class. The teachers began to pile up on the homework and by lunch I had about an hours worth of homework, I didn't even get home to start it yet and I was already stressed about it. When I walked into the cafeteria I spotted Stiles and Scott who were also with Allison and Lydia and another boy I had never seen before. Lydia waved for me to come and join them and I gladly walked over to them.

"Hey!" I said when I sat down beside Allison.

"This is Isaac." they all seemed to say in unison,

I looked at him and his dirty blonde hair seemed to fall perfectly across his forehead, I felt like he was a heart throb but something told me that he was too dangerous to be. It's not that he was bad looking, but there was something about the way he couldn't look me in the eye that just made me think twice.

"Hello." I smiled.

I looked across the table and saw Scott shoot me a grin, I mimicked his gesture and then looked at everybody else. I leaned back in my seat and then crossed my legs, looking around the rather small cafeteria. My eyes found someone who was already staring at me.
It was one of the muscular twins and he made me weird. Like I was uncomfortable but I actually kind of felt like he was looking out for me. He flashes a smile at me and I grinned back, trying not to be rude. I looked back to the table who were all looking at me strangely.
"Who's that?" Allison asked.

"I honestly have no idea, I thought that maybe one of you could tell me." I asked in more of a questioning tone.

"His name's Aiden." Lydia said suddenly.

"And he's new?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads and I shrugged, wondering why he took such an interest to gawking at me. They all started to talk about something that they were doing this weekend, and when I heard Stiles say my name it was like he had said it for the third time.
"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you want to come?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, sure." I shook my head.

I kind of zoned out for the rest of lunch, not really interested in what they were talking about. In fact the only I was interested in was why "Aiden" was still looking at me. I studied him for a second before the bell rang. I got up and cautiously walked down the hall before someone from behind me grabbed my hand and smiled at me.