His morning after and her long night.

I do not own Teen Wolf.
-Chapter Eighteen-
*Scott's POV*

It was Saturday morning and I couldn't remember a thing that had happened last night. I was in my bed and at home, so some how I ended up at my house but I don't know when or how. Sitting up too fast I realized how bad my head hurt, what did I do last night? I sighed and pushed myself off of my bed and slowly walked towards my door. Everything just seemed to be spinning and I had to take a breath as I held on the door handle to keep me from falling.

My phone was sitting on my dresser, maybe that would help me figure some things out. As I took a step forward, I realized that I should probably do something to get me out of this weird trance. I walked towards my bathroom and splashed a bit of water on my face, looking up to see my reflection in the mirror. I looked normal, but I didn't feel it.

"Hey." I turned around to see Stiles standing behind me.

"Jeez man, you can't just sneak up on me like that!" I jumped.

"Well I just did, and it was pretty hilarious." he laughed.

"Stiles, what the hell happened last night?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I didn't go remember? I dropped you off and then left." he looked at me strangely.

"See that's the thing, I don't remember anything about last night."

*Sadie's POV*
It was five in the morning and I was sitting on my bed, staring at my phone, wishing that it'd ring. Almost all of me wanted to call Scott, but I wanted him to call me. But why would he, I stood him up and ignored him all day yesterday. Not to mention that he went to the party with Allison, that was the worse part of it all. Acting like I didn't care all day yesterday, was exhausting and after Aiden left I just sat in my room and cried for two hours.

Aiden.

Whenever I thought about him my heart raced and all of the heat in my body instantly went to my face. There was just something about him that was different compared to Scott, he was so sweet and last night he actually listened to me when I talked to him. He actually cared about what I thought, and what I had to say. But, then there was a side of him that made me feel dangerous and rebellious all at once and I kind of liked that feeling.

But it was that kind of feeling that I was convincing myself to stay away from, the feeling that was scaring the hell out of me night and day. I wish I could go to sleep and dream peacefully, waking up in the morning and feeling refreshed instead of terrified. Maybe now that Scott was no longer... here then I could sleep peacefully.

The truth was that I was actually afraid of going to sleep, I was afraid of what I might dream. I sighed and looked out the window to be greeted by utter darkness, the moon being the candle of the dark night sky. Throwing the blankets off of my lap, I got up and went to the cool window sill. Looking up at the moon, I was mesmerized by the craters that hugged the moon tightly. They needed each other, a moon without craters wouldn't be nearly as interesting. Does that mean that I need someone, or something, to make me more interesting?

And now to the hard part, who was that?

I heard my phone buzz and I leaped onto my bed to find a message from Aiden.

From Aiden: You're still up aren't you?

How did he know? I turned back around and walked over to the window and looked for a pair of red familiar eyes. But, it was empty and still terrifying. I shuttered and went back to my warm bed, escaping from the cold brisk air that surrounded my room.

To Aiden: What makes you say that?

I leaned all the way back and rested my head on the cool pillows that hadn't been touched since two in the morning. My phone told me that it was 5:32, time was just dragging by leaving me afraid and alone.