~6

Summer 2009

"C'mone Khlo! We already missed so much of the party!" My friend Brianna yelled at me from the car. She honked a few more times to let me know she's in a hurry. My other two girl friends Emma and Becca were sitting in the back of her car. The radio was on and I could hear the song just dance of lady gaga in my hallway while I was fixing the last bit of my makeup.

She honked again. And I opened the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back. I ran back to my mom in the living room and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She was sitting on the couch with a cup of tea as she was watching the news. My dad was asleep next to her.

"2 AM like I said." My mom looked at me dead serious.

"Yes mom. Calum is bringing me home." I quickly filled my small hand back.

"He better is. Don't drink to mu-"

"Bye mom! I will be quiet when i come home. Bye bye!" My hand back was filled and I ran to the front door slammed the door.

I jumped in Brianna her car. I didn't even put my seatbelt and she already started driving. With a lot of extra speed we were driving to Thomas' house.
It was finally our last day of high school. After this summer we all are going our own ways.

While the wind was going through our hair I was thinking how we were looking forward to this party. Thomas is a friend of Calum. So automatically a friend of me. Kinda.
Calum's friends aren't exactly the type I would hang out with. Although they are nice to me. They are all just very vain and love to watch them self in the mirror 24/7, got a new girlfriend every week and pulling up in their shiney Audi at school. It wouldn't surprise me if their dad's paid for them.
Calum isn't like that. Luckily.

We arrived at Thomas's house. I feel the music pounding in my body. A few people are standing outside, smoking, drinking, laughing. We walked out of the car and were walking to the front door. I said hello to Michael and Ashton who where also standing outside, smoking. I know them from maths class. They are nice.

The front door was open. They wouldn't hear us if we had to ring the bell.

The music was much louder when we were inside. It was crowded and hot. I could smell sweat and beer. People were playing beer pong, others were dancing, a few were making out and I think a few were near the point of passing out.

"Khloé! You're so late!" Calum nearly fell on me. He's drunk.

"Mind your step." I catched him. He's so heavy.

"Have my beer. I'm getting a new one!" He gave me his cup and walked away. When I looked at the inside of the cup I saw it was already empty. I rolled my eyes and threw it away.

"Here khlo." Becca had three cups of beer in her hand and gave Brianna and Emma also one.
We cheered and we immediately chugged it. Let the party begin.

4 hours later

"Hey, have you seen cal?" I asked Brianna who was actually busy with beer pong.
"I think I saw him peeing in the backyard with Steve. Don't think Thomas is gonna like that." Brianna told me.

"Thomas passed out in the bathroom. Don't think he minds it that much." I shrugged and started to walk to the backyard like Brianna told me.

"Look bwho bwe haave there!" Calum yelled. Steve and him laughed. I laughed too but only because he sounds so stupid. They were standing outside acting drunk.

"SHE CAN'T SING SHE CANT DANCE BUT WHO CARES SHE WALKS LIKE RIHANNA" Calum started to sing.

"Oh my gosh, stop it Cal! People are sleeping." I whispered but then giggled.