~18

"OMG, I still cannot believe that we have VIP passes!" "How did you get them again?" Luna asks. She is my roommate. She is nice but can be a bit childish sometimes.

"My mum's friend daughter." I lied.

"I hope Michael will look at me." She continues fangirling. Can she shut up? She's 23.

I roll  my eyes while looking at the view of the train. Everything goes so fast and every second brings me closer to him. Is it weird my heart is pounding?

"I mean, have you looked at him?" "I wish he still died his hair like few years ago. My favorite one was red" "what is your favorite one?" "Never mind... Your not listening" she says annoyed.

"Are you not excited to see them?" She continues.

"Of course I am." I put on a smile.

"Who do you like the most?" She asks.

"Luke?" I say carefully. Not that it's true but I don't want to make things obvious.

"Good choice, but i find you more a Calum girl." She says with her finger tipping on her lip.
I put my shoulders up.

"No thanks." I'm saying while i'm picking up my still old phone. It is seriously time to get a new one.

@calumhood has uploaded a picture

@calumhood love being back in Australia

I turn my phone off after checking what time it is. 6.34 pm. 2 hours to go.

++++++

"Name?" "Khloé" "full name please." "Khloé King" "can i see your VIP pass?"

I give him the pass that someone sent to me. I think Calum told someone to do it. I wonder how he did get my address. He must've remembered it.

"Bob will show you to your places" the guy with brown locks says as he point to the big muscled guy behind him.

He is big but as soon he stands in front of us he put one a really big smile.

I looked at the time again. 8.09 pm. Twenty one minutes to go.

+++++

His brown eyes are focusing on his bass. And his black hair is hanging down.

He walks to his microphone and starts to sing along with Luke. His eyes are looking for something. Is he looking for me?

Michael walks to him while they playing. But Calum's eyes still looking.

Then. When he sings his solo, he sees me standing. He looks at me and smiles. I hear Luna yelling in my ear but I don't know what she is saying, I actually don't really care either. My old best friend is standing there.

++++++

"Khloé King right?" The same guy with the brown locks is standing in the front of me. The show finished. I saw Calum and now we're about to leave this building. It's already late and we should go home.

"That's me."

"Come with me." He turns around and walks to the stage.

Behind the big curtains there is a small staircase that leads us to the stage. They are big steps en the guy turns around and helps me with both of his hands. Where are we going? Do we get a tour? Am i going back stage?
I turn my head to Luna. She is smiling and waving. Did she know about this? Isn't she going with me?

"Have fun." She mouthed. I couldn't hear her because she's to far.

"Where are we going?" I ask and I look at the guy.

"Someone wants to see you."

Oh fûck

Calum.

We are walking for a bit. This building is big. A lot of crew members are walking around with coffee. They are talking and laughing. The show is over. They can go home now.

"You're staying here." The guy points out his arm so I can't walk further. I stand still and looks at him nervously. He walks to the last door and knocks carefully. I hear some voices and laughing and then the door opens.

A shirtless Ashton opens the door. His hair all wet cause he just showered.

"Hi." Ashton says.

"Ross is here!" Ashton yelled then and looks behind him.

"Hi, i have a girl with me. Are you guys changed?"
The boy -i still don't know his name- said.

Ashton turns his head again and looks in to the room.

"Yes everyone is changed, is it a fan?" Ashton couldn't see me from where I was standing.

"I don't know it's for Calum." The boy gives me a sign to come over. I walk to his direction. My heart is pounding so hard that I can feel it in my throat.

When Ashton sees me he is starting to realize who I am.

"This is Khloé." He whispers. Why is he whispering? Ashton's eyes met mine again.

"Khloé." He looks kind of surprised. I still hear laughing in the back ground.

"Calum!" Ashton yells.

"What!?"

-----

Let me know if there is any mistake so I can improve