~21

"Hey khlo." Calum is standing in the front of me. He wears a tight white shirt and a blue swimming trunk. His big tanned arms are looking really good in it.

"Are you ready?" He smiles.

"I think I have everything I need." I say more to myself instead of Calum

"Let's not waist any more time her. Let's go to the beach." He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the hallway.

He turns around and walks to his mom's car. His mom and sister are sitting in the back seat, so that means that Calum drives and I have to sit next to him. He opens the door for me and I take a seat.

"Hey khloé! Good to see you again!" Mali says.

"Nice to see you too." I smile.

"Hi khloé ." Calum's mom says.

"Hi Joy! Nice to see you again."

"So we can drive to the beach?" Calum said while putting his seatbelt on.

I couldn't help but look at him. His eyes focused on the road. His perfectly full lips are a little bit open and his jawline is sharper than a knife. I want to touch it. Stop khlo, stop.

----

Once we have found a place at the beach. I slowly pull off my sundress and drop it in my bag. From my corner I see Calum also doing his shirt off but I didn't want to look. I grab my sunscreen and rub my arms, legs and belly.

"You have to do your back and shoulders too." Calum said and grabs the bottle from my hands. He squirt some on his hands and moved softly my hair to one shoulder. His big hands slide over my shoulder to my back.

He accidentally  touched my collarbone and I feel uneasy by his touch. Then He slowly touched my neck. I small memory of 5 years ago came up.

"I-It's okay." I quickly take a step forwards to get away from Calum. I also take the sunscreen back en put it in my bag.

"We should go swim." Calum grins

"I'm good." I say and take a seat on my beach towel.

"Oh come on. It's not that bad."

"The water is too cold."

"I can make it hot."

I roll my eyes.

"Come, before i have to carry you."

"You can't carry me."

"Sure i can."

"Shut up. I'm not going."

"I warned you." He says as he pulls me up.

"Calum! The fūck! Let me go."

"Nope."

"Calum I dare you!"

"What's the magic word?"

"I don't know. Let me go?"

"Incorrect."

"Shut up."

"Incorrect."

"Seriously?"

"You're terrible at guessing words."

I roll my eyes again.

"Cal, this is awkward. Everybody is watching us."

"Let them watch."

"No. I feel uncomfortable."

"We're almost there."

"My head is like a tomato at this point."

Calum laughs. It's an adorable laugh what i really like.

"I really missed you khlo." Calum said softly while I uncomfortable hang on his shoulder.

I see the water underneath  Calum's feet and I feel relieved that he can drop me any time.

"You know, you can stop here." I said when Calum keeps going deeper and deeper.

"Nah, it's not deep enough."

"Not deep enough? The hell are you talking about."

"Is little Khloé afraid of water?"

"No, but I don't like the sharks here."

"There are no sharks here."

"They better not."

"You're overdramatic."

"I'm not."

"Then shut your mouth and stop complaining about sharks."

"Calum, we are in Australia. Of course there are sharks here."

"Do you see one?"

"No.."

"Then shut your mouth." Calum stops walking and slowly drops me.

"You really look like a tomato." Calum said while he bursts out of laughter.

"Shut up." I slap him on his shoulder.

"I wanna go back. It's cold." I just stand in the cold water, freezing to death.

"Just make your whole body wet and you'll see it's not that bad." Calum said and let himself lowers in the water.

"Come on."

I let out a huge sigh before i let myself lower in the water. I just stand there for a few seconds before i move.

"You see? It's not bad."

"Not bad? It's like the North pole."

"You can pee, trust me it will be warmer."

"Gross."

"Khloé come try to swim to me."

"I'm not a child I can swim."

"Hmhm."

"Was that a sarcastic hmhm?" I asked him.

"You have to know that I am always sarcastic." Calum grins.

"You're such a dick."

"Awe love you too babe."

Babe. He called me babe.