-54

"Khloé!" Calum pushes the door open with a bang. "Are you here?" His eyes are worried, mine are full with tears.

"Are you fine?"

"Of course." My voice cracks.

"Are you lying?" He asks again.

"Of course."  I said while he comes closer.

"Are you crying?" When Calum slowly walks to my direction he let himself fall on the ground so he can sit next to me.

"Maybe." I said while i'm sweeping my tears away.

"Why?" He tries to look into my eyes but my eyes are focused on my hands.

"Because of everything."

"Everything?"

"Everything we went trough." I said.

"It feels like I feel the pain again when you left."

"The same pain when you bullied me." I continue.

"But the thing that is hurting me the most is the good memories we had."

"Why are those hurting you the most?" He softly asks, still trying to look into my eyes.

"Because I know I can't live them again." I say.

There is a silence. But not an awkward one.

"I know you can't live them again, but you can make new ones." He said wisely.

"No Calum, we are over." I look to the view.

"Who said that?"

"Me."

"But do you want it to be over?" His words are hitting me. Do I really want it to be over? Of course not.

"Yes." I said at first. But I felt I was hurting him, and myself.

"...No." I changed my mind. I pull my eyes of the view to look into his. The moon is shining in his dark brown eyes.

"You're beautiful in this way." He said and the only thing I could was smiling.

"Calum?" I pulled a lost piece of hair back against my ear. And sweep the last tears away.

"Yeah?"

"Can you tell me your favorite memory?"

"There are a lot of memories I like."

"Just choose one."

"My favorite one is... when we first saw each other after five years." His eyes didn't left me.

There is a little silence again.

"Mine is when your grandma embarrassed you in the front of all your friends." I said with a slightly humor. Calum grins.

"I was really embarrassed."

"I know."

"Calum?" I ask again.