Introductions

Part 1

Nikki P.O.V.

        My first day back at school as a Senior, my grades have always been great, I mean I’m not a nerd or anything I just get along with my family good so it gives me a lot of time to study, since I don’t have to work or anything. My parents both have great jobs my dad’s a Plastic Surgeon, and my mom’s a Neurologist. So they really don’t have time for me since there work keeps them busy plus we live in super big community and they are always going out with the other members.

Oh I forgot my name is Nikki Sutton, I am 17 years old, I have this cool BMW 335I, it’s gray with dark tinted windows and a sound system that would make any guy jealous. My parents bought me this for my 16th Birthday, yea that’s the only time they actually paid me any attention in the last few years. I am not into any of the clubs at school it’s not like they would want nor I am a cheerleader, I just can’t understand walking around all day in some outfit that has to fit too tight, besides I am not big however my breasts on the other hand would just not fit in those little outfits, and no- just because my dad is a Plastic Surgeon I didn’t get a boob job, they are very real and all mine. Most people think there fake but I don’t care what no one else things.

 You could say I am not your typical rich kid, I don’t hang out with all the popular kids, I actually just kind of stay to myself, except for this one best friend I have Misty, they all think she’s pretty weird but who the hell cares. She kind of dresses gothic and likes to read all the books on vampires and tries to see if she can meet one, I mean she’s pretty crazy I don’t think they exist but I am not going to tell her that. Every Friday night we always go to the gothic clubs and hang out she’s convinced that if we hang out in these places she might get what she wants.

 She is so desperate to get away from her parent’s house, not that they are abusive or anything they just don’t pay her any attention at all. Sort of like mine but its worse at her house and they always think that she’s going through a phase and they don’t give her money or anything because they think she’s into drugs too. Which of course she’s not but they aren’t convinced of that, they have been trying to get her to go see this shrink but she refuses to go. Me and Misty meet up at the lockers and of course the first thing on her mind is “So are we going to any clubs this weekend or not?”  

I look at her knowing that she wants to go and so I just shrug and say “Of course don’t we go every week. So let me see your schedule so we can know what classes we have together.”

She pulls out her schedule and we compare our schedules and see that we have the first classes together at least until lunch. She squeals and says “Okay why do we only have the first of the day together but not the second half. I mean the only classes we don’t have together but opposite of each other is Art and Home Education.”

I look at her and just shake my head and say “I don’t know I guess they feel like we spend too much time together…hahaha.”

We make our way to class and of course we have Math not my favorite class but of course Misty is good at. We make our way to our usual place and sit down. We are so into our own world that we didn’t even hear the teacher walk in until she says “Hello class is anyone going to pay attention today or are we still socializing like its summer break.”

The whole class laughs at her trying to get our attention and then starts the class of course Ms. Green insist on giving us homework our first day, ‘bitch’.

Anyway as me and Misty make our way to the second class which is Science and I am good at it but Misty isn’t. Misty grumps and says as we sit down “I sure hope that Mr. Dressel is the teacher I hear he is a dumbass and is always giving people a shit ton of work.”

A Very Different Life (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें