The fight

First I want to apologize for the time frame, I suffer from migraines and when they get their worst it takes me out of commission for a few days. I wanted to make something that would be different and also wanted to make sure my video was complete so I can load everything at one time. I sincerely apologize and thank all of you for being patient and reading I hope that this chapter something worth waiting for. Thank again and please remember to vote and comment pretty please.

And without further delay here is the chapter--------

Love you all—

Nikki POV

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing I was a rare white wolf, how could I be anything special. I never thought of me being anything other than maybe less than normal. I mean doesn’t most rich kids always show off what they have? Not me, I have never been that type. The only thing I ever shown off was my car as far as my clothes I was always shy and never went for anything that showed off to much. But now that I have shifted it is like my body has transformed as well, I don’t remember my body looking this full. I heard my wolf say ‘We have to make ourselves look this good for our mate.’ I said ‘Why, will he not be faithful to us if we don’t?’ She said ‘Of course not he will always be faithful to us and only be for us but this is what the male prefers for us to look like.’ I just sighed and then looked around me to see it was just me and Jake again I can’t believe I was zoned out that long talking to my wolf that I didn’t notice where everyone went to. I looked over at Jake and said “Where did everyone go?”

He said “The trackers have gone to look for that leech down because he will not be on our land nor will he bother you ever again.”

I said “So we are going to war over this?”

He said “No you are not, you and the other women and pups will go to the underground bunker while we take care of this little problem.”

I gasped and said “No! You can’t be serious; you are going to leave me. What if something happens to you?”

He pulled me into him and took one hand and cupped my cheek and while he looked into my eyes and said “Baby there is nothing that is going to happen to me, the pack is too strong and by the looks of everything I don’t think their coven is that big anyway so it will be an easy win for us and I will take that leech out once in for all. He will never keep what is mine away from me.” He growled out.

I sighed feeling defeated knowing he wasn’t going to change his mind so all I could do was nod and I whispered “Fine.”

He said “Trust me it’s going to be fine and when I come back you are all mine and no one will bother us, understand?”

I said “Yes, I understand.”

We went to walk back into the house and Jake stiffened and said “It’s time to go I need to get you to safety the trackers have found their hiding spot and we have to get everyone underground now.”

I turned around and said “N-now, b-but I-I d-don’t h-have a-any c-clothes.”

He said “Grab something but quickly we have to go.”

I quickly went in and grabbed some undergarments and pants I kept his shirt on mainly because of the smell I could smell him all over it and it was keeping both me and my wolf calm at the moment.

We headed to the car and he raced towards the pack house it was a nice silence in the car we were both in our own thoughts. Once there at the pack house all I could see was people running everywhere Jake grabbed my hand and said “I want you to stay put until I come for you, okay.”