The Final Chapter

Well I know that this may be a long chapter but I wanted to make the final one a good one. I have been working on this one all week trying to make sure I had it like I wanted it and how I wanted it. I am sorry that this is such a short book but I didn’t know if anyone was truly enjoying it or not but I did want to at least finish what I had started. I hope that this chapter is as good as read as it was for me to complete it. I appreciate everyone reading it and hope that you will vote and comment. I may do a sequel but right now I am just not sure, I was thinking of maybe doing something else later on.

Hope you enjoy………………….   J

Jake POV

My dad mind linked me a few minutes ago and told me that he got intel of what was going to happen and when and for me to watch out for Veronica and to make sure that we don’t leave the pups alone with her. She seemed like a nice girl but I don’t want to have to end up killing her if she hurts my pups. My beautiful mate was up and I also mind linked her and told her about Veronica and she said ‘I can’t believe you would allow someone in our home and near our pups that we can’t trust.’

I know I had upset her but I didn’t tell her everything and now she was pacing around in the pups room in her wolf and every time someone would come to the door she would growl she even growled at me but I growled back and told her to stand down, but she just wouldn’t. I kind of understand her and her wolf were now on edge, I hated keeping things from her especially when it comes to a fight but I was scared for her and the pups but right now she was on edge. I know the pups could feel it too when they started to cry she would whine for them to only be a week old they were much bigger than most human kids. I am guessing it is because of the Alpha bloodline. I heard whining again but this time it wasn’t from her I could tell when I walked back to our room to get her some clothes. When I walked in I was in shock both of our pups had shifted already and were nursing on her in their wolf form. She was laying down so they could get what they needed, I stood at the door in shook but when she saw me she just growled at me and I back away this time. I knew better than to interfere with a nursing wolf, I couldn’t believe my eyes both of the pups were white but the tips of their ears and tail had a little black. I mind linked my dad and told him he said ‘are you sure son, they are too young to shift.’

I said ‘I know that is what I thought but they have and they are nursing in their form.’

He said ‘I am on my way.’

While I waited for him to get to the house I sent Veronica home so she could rest she had cleaned the house and cooked all day and since she couldn’t take over with the pups I sent her on her way.

My dad arrived shortly after and when he walked up to the room with me the minute I saw her she was still in wolf form and so were the pups but they were now nestled up to her sleeping and when she saw us she growled at us and my dad said “Nikki, we are not going to hurt them you know that. I need you to relax.”

She let out a snort and growled lowly again.

I just shook my head at her and told my dad “She has been like this ever since I told her about Veronica.”

He said “Did you tell her everything?”

I just looked back at her and she let out a feral growl and I knew then she was pissed and now it would be hard to talk her into calming down. I said “No sir, I haven’t I didn’t want to stress her any more than she already is.”

He shook his head and said “Go get her some clothes.”

I ran into the room and got her some clothes and came back to the door she was standing up over the pups and growled at me again when she saw I had clothes. She said in our mind link ‘stay away from me…y-you l-lied t-to me.’