Part 10

Hey all, well I tried to include three different POV’s in this one hopefully it will tell you more about what is coming. The next chapter of course will be a little longer but I wanted to do something to kind of tide you over for now while I worked on perfecting the next chapter. I hope that you are still enjoying this I promise I won’t disappoint in the next one, although it might not have as many POV’s in the next one but more of a fight and ending. Sorry to be ending this in the next chapter but I am not getting as many votes or comments to let me know what you all are thinking. I might try my hand at something else later on but since this book isn’t doing as well as I was hoping I am not sure if I will do anything like a sequel to it.

Nikki POV

I was so happy to be going home today with my babies, I was still kind of nervous about taking care of them but I knew everything was going to be okay. Once we got them settled and slee got them settled and slto be okay. once  of them but i eping I went and took me a lot hot bath it felt so good to just relax if only for a little while. I heard Jake downstairs and it sounded like he was talking to someone I just wasn’t sure who it was I was just hoping he would wake up Nate and Shay. I was still a little tired but I had healed properly it’s just my energy level hasn’t come back to me yet and then there is my mate lying to me. Why would he lie to me? I don’t know what would make him lie to me, I know he doesn’t want to stress me out but I still should have a right to know, right? I got out and put on my skinny jeans which I was surprised still fit and a tank top and made my way downstairs to the kitchen so I could make something to eat for us. When I walked downstairs the talking stopped and I saw Jake and his father sitting in the living room. I just ignored him and kept going to the kitchen I heard him sigh before he tried to say anything to me. I heard the Alpha say “I will see you all later on and take care of my grand pups.” Then I heard the door close but I just started making dinner, I put on some Lemon Grilled Chicken, Alfredo Noodles and I started on the Rolls. He walked in and said “How are you feeling baby?”

I just ignored him and kept working on the food and I heard him sigh and then I felt him put his hands on my hips but I moved out of his grasp and kept working and he said “You can’t ignore me forever you know.” I just shrugged and finished off the dinner and plated it up and sit his plate on the counter for him and moved over to the other counter and started eating when I heard one of the babies start to wake up. I stopped eating and put my plate in the microwave and went up to the room to get check on them.

When I walked in Nate was up and I saw Shay starting to wake so I hurried and grabbed Nate and shushed him and got him changed and clean once I was done with him I repeated it with Shay then got both of them together and started breastfeeding I know it’s odd but she-wolves produce more milk than human mom’s do because we have to feed our pups that generally eat more than human babies do.

Jake walked in and looked at me and I saw his eyes turn dark with lust but it only lasted for a moment before he said “You need any help with them?”

I just shook my head No and kept rocking them and letting them feed once I noticed they were done and sated for a while they were back to sleep. They were growing up so fast already they were only a few days old but looked more like a few months old. After I laid them back down in their beds I saw Jake still standing at the door I tried to walk around him but he stopped me and held me tight and leaned in and kissed his mark making me shiver I suppressed a moan as hard as I could. I felt him smirk and then he said “You know you can’t resist me forever.”

I said “Until you tell me the truth about what is going on I will be sleeping in here with the pups.”

He sighed and said “Please don’t do that, I need you.”