Part 5

Walker POV

I can’t believe I had to leave without her after all these years waiting for her and I had to leave her and to make it worse he marked her right in front of me I wanted to rip his head off but we were outnumbered I knew they already had more wolves coming. When we took flight I saw more of them headed in the direction. I was in flight and I heard screaming but not just any scream I could tell it was my bride Nikki’s scream she was in pain. I flew overhead and watched the scene below as I landed in a tree high above. I could tell she was in pain but I watched as that mutt was touching her and then I heard her whimper and then she shifted when she did she was breath-taking I have never seen a white wolf look so beautiful. When she looked up at the moon above where I was hiding I saw her eyes turn a light blue and I was mesmerized by her beauty all over again.

Jake POV

We were asleep when I heard a blood curling scream and realized it was my mate’s. I instantly touched her and she was burning up and I knew then she was going through her first change I pulled her up from our bed and ran outside with her. I mind-linked my dad, her parents, Chris and Misty letting them know it had already started and what was going on. I knew they were on their way as soon as I said it so I shut off my link and focused on her and then suddenly my blood ran cold and I got a whiff of a vampire close but couldn’t see it. I had a feeling who it was as long as he didn’t try anything I wouldn’t kill him, yet. I had already told my dad about the threat and we had stepped up patrols in the area. I was trying to calm Nikki when I heard her whimper and suddenly her shift was over she was a beautiful white when her eyes met mine they were a lustful blue knowing she could smell my arousal for her because she was so beautiful and I couldn’t help it around her. I wanted to finish the mating but she was so tired and I don’t know if she was ready for that yet. But I heard her mind-link me and say ‘Control yourself my wonderful mate, we will be together soon.’

I said ‘I am trying to my love but it’s hard you are so beautiful.’

I heard gasp from behind me and I looked over and saw everyone standing there looking at my mate with pride. My father said “Nikki, you are beautiful my dear. You have been blessed by the moon goddess you are very rare. There have only been 3 white wolves in the last hundred years and they have all had something special about them be it a power or another ability I guess we will have to wait and see what it is.”

I turned and looked at him and said “Dad are you sure about this?”

He said “Yes son I am, I will show you both the book that tells about it when you are ready.”

I nodded and then looked over to see Nikki whimpering at me and I heard her say through our mind-link ‘How do I change back’ I smiled at her and said ‘Just think about how you look in your human form, I will give you my shirt’ she said ‘Why?’ I said ‘I don’t want anyone to see you naked only I am to see you that way’ I softly growled at her to let her know I was serious. I took my shirt off and looked over at her to see her shift back and I stood in front of her while she put my shirt on. I know that blood-sucker was still near I just didn’t know where and I didn’t want him to see my mate. I heard a growl, it sounded like it was high up and when I looked in the direction I saw the red eyes and I growled fiercely back at him letting him know I saw him.

My father said “Son what is it? What’s going on?”

I said “That blood-sucker is up in the tree watching Nikki.”

He said “On our territory?”

I said “Yea, he’s out 25 feet away from where we are and at the top of the tree.”

He growled and said “Not for long.”

I heard him when he mind-linked the pack letting them know what was going on and I heard growls from everyone and I heard a few people say not for long, meaning he wouldn’t be in the tree long.

Nikki gasped and said “What was that?”

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her and said “It’s called a pack link, he just told everyone what was going on and they aren’t happy about it and are going to chase the leech off.”

She said “You mean he is here.”

I said “Yea baby but don’t worry he is not going to get you.” Right after I said that I saw the leech take flight only he landed about 3 feet from us.

I growled at him and he hissed at me and said “How dare you keep me from what belongs to me, she is my bride and I will have her.”

Before I could say anything my father stepped up growling and said “So you are the leech that thinks he can take my daughter-in-law away from me. I don’t think so but I do accept you threat for a war, I just hope that little coven of yours is ready for what is going to come because we will end your coven.”

The leech laughed and said “Bring it dog.”

I saw one of the pack member’s leap at him but before he could reach the leech he took flight again and said “This is only a taste of what is to come.”

My father linked me and said ‘But we have an advantage they don’t know about.’ He started laughing at the leech.

The leech said “What’s so funny dog?”

My father said “You have no idea who you are messing with leech.” And with that he shifted and when he did I heard the leech gasp but it covered it up quickly.

I laughed and said “You see leech you’re not the only one with a secret but since you wanted a war you have one I hope your coven can handle the Alpha.”

I saw my father look back at me and gave a wolfish grin, the leech said “I will be back for my bride this is not over.” And with that he left.

My father nodded his head I knew what he wanted so I grabbed some shorts I had saw everyone else had shifted too and handed them to him and he went behind the tree and shifted back. When he came out he said “This is going to be a good fight, one I haven’t had in a while. I need my trackers to find his hiding nest, we will attack at dawn.”

Sorry if its a little short but I promise the next chapter will make up for it and as soon as I have it up I will also be posting a video to go along with it. 

Please let me know what you think, vote and comment I will read all comments. 

Thank you my lovely's I appreciate it!

Michelle