Part 8

I appreciate everyone taking the time to read my book, although I am only up to 218 reads at the moment I am so very excited for every one of them.

Please remember to comment and vote J

You all are so very wonderful. Thank you my lovely’s…..Michelle

Misty POV

I woke up wrapped up in warm arms and I felt tingles all around my body. I smiled knowing it to be only Chris, and I looked up to meet his beautiful face. He was so handsome and I couldn’t believe he was all mine. I never thought I could ever get this lucky to have a mate but he actually didn’t reject me like I was told that he would. I can’t believe that my parents are now gone, I mean my mom was still in the cells and my dad was dead, I knew I could feel safe now with this knowledge. I was so busy in my own thoughts that I didn’t even pay attention to the fact that the arm around me had tighten and I glanced up to see him looking down at me smiling. He said “Good Morning my beautiful mate.”

I smiled up at him and said “Good Morning handsome.”

He said “Baby do me a favor and quit worrying so much about your past, I would have never rejected you and I will always do my best to keep you safe.”

I blushed and said “I am trying to get use to that fact but I will.”

He said “I know baby….now are you hungry?”

I smiled at him and said “Yea a little.”

He frowned slightly and said “When was the last time you ate?”

I looked down knowing that this was going to be a tough subject and felt a tear slip as I whispered “Y-yesterday a-at l-lunch.”

He growled slightly and lifted my chin up and the minute I looked into his eyes I regretted it because they were dark letting me know his wolf had taken over and he was not happy. He said “Why is that?”

I whispered “T-they n-never u-use t-to l-let m-me e-eat m-much I-I a-am u-use t-to not e-eating as m-much.”

He growled a little louder and said “That will never happen again do you understand me? You are going to eat every time I eat and that will be a minimum of three times a day, understand?”

I whimpered slightly shaking at his tone that he used with me I knew he didn’t mean to scare me but it did and just nodded I couldn’t say anything.

He said “Baby I am sorry if scared you but you are not going to starve yourself. Have you shifted yet?”

I said “No not yet, I can hear her though but she says we are too weak. I am guessing it’s because of what happened.”

He nodded and I looked up and saw that his eyes were their normal color again and I knew that he was back in control again, I relaxed some.

I heard my wolf say ‘Our mate will look after us, we trust him.’

I said ‘I know and I love him but I am scared to tell him already.’

She said ‘Do I need to take control and tell him what we feel for him.’

I said ‘No, I will do it when I feel it is time…I am just scared.’

She said ‘There is no reason to be scared he is our mate and know that he has claimed us he is never going to leave us and I can hear his wolf telling him to say that he loves us as well.’

I gasped and looked up at him shyly and he smiled down at me and said “You having a talk with your wolf too, huh?”

I just nodded and he said “Is everything alright?” I saw the smirk there knowing he knew what was going on in my head and heart but he also knew I was scared to say again. I remember saying after he claimed me but I never heard him say it back.