Part 2

Of course when my alarm went off I was silently killing with my eyes. I just gave up after a few minutes and decided to get up and shower because I knew Misty would be her soon so we could go to school, yeah (note to sarcasm). Once I was done with my shower I quickly dressed in my dark skinny jeans, a white tank top with lace on the top and my vans. I went back in the bathroom about the same time Misty came in and said “Good morning sunshine.”

I said “What on earth are you doing here so early you know we have like 30 minutes before we even leave right.”

She said “Yea, yea. My parents are arguing again they kept me up most of the night.”

I said “You should have called me you know you are welcome here anytime I mean my parents already have a spare room for you.”

She said “I was thinking about asking them if I could kind of stay here for a little while at least until my parents quit arguing about every little thing.”

I said “You know you can, just go get your stuff and come back so we can just go shopping or something before we come back home.”

She squealed and said “Really you don’t mind?”

I said “Of course not, now get going while I finish and we can grab some fruit or something on the way out.”

She said “Alright I will be back in a flash.” And with that she left, leaving me to finish putting on my makeup and finish up my hair I decided to just pull it up in a bun and leave a little in the front to cascade down the side of my face for a more seductive look.

I don’t know why I was trying so hard I mean I don’t normally care about how I look but I guess since yesterday and the fact that I am now a senior I need to make my last year my best year.

Once Misty got back she put everything in the room and we got an apple and a bottle of water each and headed out. Once in the car Misty said “So are you looking forward to seeing someone today.” Then she gave me a knowing looking and a wink.

I said “Whatever, not really. I am sure after yesterday Lisa is still pissed off at me and will try to start some shit with me again.”

She said “Well she better not because with the way I feel today since I haven’t had much sleep I might just whoop her ass today cause I am really getting tired of her thinking she is better than anyone. Damn fake Barbie.”

I started laughing at her and said “Well remind me not to get on your bad side when you’re tired.”

She looked at me and just put her hand on her heart and said “I am hurt to think my best friend would think I would hurt her.” Then she started laughing.

When we pulled up I saw Jake standing by his car and there was a parking space just as he said would be empty for me. I smiled and pulled in and instantly regretted it, I saw Lisa staking towards us with a purpose and she was looking right at Jake and tried to smile seductively at him. He was paying her no mind and opened my door and said “Good Morning beautiful. You look amazing this morning.”

I smiled up at him and said “Not too bad yourself, Jake.” The minute our hands touched for some reason I felt an electric shock go through me and I went to pull away and he pulled me closer and I heard what sounded like a growl come from him and I looked up to see his eyes were getting a darker shade of his normal blues.

He said “Don’t pull away from me sweetheart I will never hurt you.”

I looked up at him and for some reason I felt comfortable being so close to him and said “W-what just happened?”