Chapter Fifteen- I'm Not Yours

CHAPTER FIFTEEN- 

My eyes zeroed into on his face. His gorgeous brown eyes stared desperately into my own as he swept his blonde hair to the side of his face.

My heart hammered inside my chest. “Mason?” I chocked. Behind him I noticed Alley, Caleb and Oliver. They were all staring at us.

How could Alley do this to me? How could she not tell me?

“Sam…” His voice trailed off. “What are you doing here?”

I blinked back my shock. “What are you doing here?” I snapped back.

“Taking you home Sam. What are you even thinking? It’s Blake.” As if on cue, Blake appeared around the corner.

“Oh great. Unwelcome guests.” He rolled his eyes and focused on Mase. “Looks like your boyfriend is back.”

“He’s not my boyfriend.” Mason’s eyes widened as he stared between us. Hurt clear on his face.

What gave him the right? To stand there and try to order me around? He left me.
He made me feel like utter crap.

“What’s going on here?” The hurt was now replaced with anger. He took a step towards Blake. “What did he do to you Sam?”

I gave a chocked out laugh and pushed him away from Blake. He stumbled backwards and stared at me with shock. Silence followed. I could feel them judging me. Looking at me as if I was someone else.

For once, I didn’t care what anyone thought of me. “He didn’t do anything that I didn’t want to.”

“Sam-” Alley gasped.

I didn’t turn around to see the look on Blake’s face though I knew that he was grinning.

The next to speak was Caleb. “Come on Sam. Let us take you home.”

Behind Caleb I could see Oliver and Mason staring at me with disgust and hurt.
“Him!” Mason suddenly snapped. His face reddened. “You’re with him!” He gave a sarcastic laugh. “I knew that you’d be lost without me Sam but this!”

“I’m not with anyone!” I screamed. “Now leave me alone you’re not apart of my life anymore!”  Tears started to form in my eyes and my throat tightened. “Just leave me alone.”

I couldn’t stand this anymore. I ran. Behind me, I faintly heard Blake and Mase.

“I think it’s time you left.”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

I ran inside the house, ignoring stares given and collapsed onto a bed. I opened each door till I found a room that looked identical to the one outside my window. I buried my face into his pillow. The smell of him instantly calmed me for some reason.

The door opened and closed. “You alright?” I didn’t answer. “Their gone now.”

I lifted my head and watched as he gave a small smirk. “Your hair is all over the place and your make up is on my pillow.”

I looked down and scrambled to the edge of the bed. “Oh, sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it.”

Another silence followed. Blake stood in front of me. He was staring down at me as I assessed his room. It was neat. Not something that was normal for a teenage boy. I remembered Mason’s was-

I stopped my thoughts.

I hate him. Why does think that he can come and think that I’ll instantly take him back?

Blake cleared his throat and sat down on the floor. “Want to talk about it?”

I sat down beside him and leaned against the bed. “Not really.”

I stared at him. Who would ever think that Tyler Blake would be interested in talking to me about my love life?

From the corner of my eye, he gave a nod. “The guy’s a jerk thinking that he can have you back. I told them all to go home.”

I stared at the blue wall with shock. He was agreeing with me? “I just don’t understand…” My voice trailed off. I guess I’m talking about it now. “He can’t just come back and tell me who I can and can’t see.”

“So were seeing each other?”

I looked beside me to see him smirking. Damn it, how close were we to each other? My cheeks burned. “I don’t know.” I looked away. “All I know is that I didn’t hate kissing you.”

He gave a chuckle. “No one ever does.” Silence enveloped between us. “You can stay here tonight if you want.” I jumped slightly, my eyes widening.  “I wont try anything.”

My phone was buzzing uncontrollably in my hand. I looked down for an excuse to not look at him.

Mase- Look Sam, I’m sorry. All I want is to have you back. I was going to tell you that I’m coming home but I wanted it to be a surprise. When Alley told me that you were at Blake’s…I couldn’t believe it. Can we just fix this?? I want us back. I don’t care what’s happened between you and Blake. I want to start over. Just you and me remember?

Alley- Sam call me back!

Mum- I don’t know where you are but when you get home you’re in big trouble for leaving your brother home alone.

I looked up as fresh tears formed in my eyes. “It looks like I’m staying here tonight.”

___________________________________________________________

Awh, poor Sam. 
Votes & comments are always appreciated (: xox