All Dreams Come True Introduction

Hi my name is yn(your name)i'm 16.I live with my older brother christain in baltimore maryland i'm really the only family he has and he's the only family i have.our farther abanded us when i was 1 and christain was 3 .My mother died when i was 11 sometimes i feel like i'm the reason or the cause of my mother's death.i might sound crazy but i can not make this up.every dream that i have or had comes true and i had this dream that my mother was beaten to death by her previous boyfriend before she died and sure enough the dream camed true to me it's more like a nightmare.i blame myself for her death because if i had not of had that dream she would of still been here.ok now enough about that more about me well there's not that much to tell about me.some of my hobbies are drawing,painting,writing music and turning up.writing music, drawing, painting is an easy way for me to express my emotions wheather they are happy,sad,in love or whatever those 3 things help me express them.i have few friends because i keep my circle small and there is a limited amount of people in my clique.there's cassie,kayla,kai,payton(mycrush),justin, Nash (myother crush),kristee,and my brother christain. i go to lake clifton high school along with my other friends well enough about me see ya later off to school.

wassup i'm christain and i'm 18.i have a little sister named yn i'm only 2years older than yn but we're really close. i've been taking care of yn since i was 13 we've been in and out of different houses and in and out of family members houses till i was old enough to buy my own house and get full custody of yn.yn really depends on me to be by her side and i can't let her down how our farther did and left us.i have a few friends i keep a small clique as well.there is payton,justin,nash,eric,ronald.i love to play basketball,football and chill with the homies.i go out with yn friend cassie and I'm in love with that girl i hope we last well off to school duces.

heeeyyy im 1 of yn friends the names cassie im 16 i date her brother christian he's my life now that im with him i cant live without him he's my world my everything.i go to lake clifton with yn,christain and some more of my other friends.Aint really much to tell about me but if you come at me the wrong way or try to make a move on my mans be prepared to get bitch smacked.And i love to just chill with friends and my boo thang that's all i guess.

wassup it's yours truly Payton I'm 17 I'm friends with christian,some other people, and his sister Yn but i want to be more than friends with Yn.I want to tell her how i feel but what if she don't feel the same way? i just really hope she don't do a harsh rejection if she don't feel the same way.uggghhhh life is full of hard decisions. I Love playing foot ball this summer I'ma sign up on a football team any ways ill catch y'all later.

what's gucci I'm kristee I'ma just share the basics I'm 16 and i go to Lake clifton if you wanna come at me side ways y'all can swerve and go kill yourselves also i love writing songs.i'm a friend of Yn and i go out with Eric.

you already know what it is. It's Justin I'm 17 i go out with Kayla that's my baby. I love hanging out with her she just make me happy. I love playing basketball and making my own designs that's all about me no long paragraphs i can go on and on but I'ma stop it right there.

gahhh I'm Kayla I'm 17 i go out with Justin he's my boo.i used to date my enemy boyfriend Jermain but it just didn't work out because he act to cocky and after a while he started getting erky.I love singing that's my #1 talent but catch ya later.

my name is Eric i go out with Kristee . I'm 17 and i got a black benz and i still live with my parent but nothings wrong with that right?I'm still in high school it's not like I'm outta school 40 summin years old still living with my parents but I'ma holla at yall later.

I'm Nash and I'm 18 i already know that Yn likes me but i think going out with her while I'm friends with christain is not a good idea even though he is going out with cassie and cassie is friends with Yn i still think it is a bad idea.i run track and field and play football that's all bout me.

I'm Kai I'm 16 and I'm single at the moment i used to go out with christain but he broke up with me for some reason but i think I'm starting to have feelings for him again i mean he got everything a girl can want.he's cute,he has a great smile,a great sense of humor,and he dresses fresh and his eyes yes he got the whole package.

hey wassup I'm Ronald i love to be funny and make other people laugh. I'm single right now though i got my eyes on Kai.she got everything a man could want. My race is hawaiian and black i want Kai to be my girl and I'm gonna treat her like my princess but i don't know if i should tell her how i feel. Should i tell her how i feel?

heeyyy my name is Jada I'm 17 I'm enemies with kayla and her punk ass friends. Some people call me a hater but i consider my self as a young boss.And plus she used to go out with my boyfriend Jermain and i will make sure she never gets him back.

I'm Jermain i used to go out with Kayla but it didn't work she was a brat and acting like she is a boss, Girl please.Now i go out with her enemy Jada i mean she can be a bitch some time's but i still love her.Also i cant stand christain and his wanna be hard friends they all can choke on a cock if you ask me.