Last Day Of School{Pt2}

6 MINS LATER Y'ALL ARRIVED @ SCHOOL

*You and Christian gets out of the car and walked in the building and see's y'all friends and walks up to them*

Cassie~
Christiiiiaaannnnn!

Christian~
Cassssieeee! Wassup baby?  *kisses her*

Cassie~
*kisses back & break kiss*  nothing much

Payton~
Wassup Yn?

Yn~
Hey

Payton~
you look beautiful today as always. *smile and bites bottom lip*

Yn~
*blushes and smiles*  Thanks you look good ya self

Payton~
*chuckle* Thanks

BELL RINGS 4 FIRST PD.

Yn~
i'ma see y'all later

E/B accept Cassie and Kayla cause they all have 1st pd together~
ard see y'all.

(EVERYBODY SAY THEIR GOODBYES UNTIL LUNCH TIME)

@ FIRST PD

You,Cassie and Kayla all sat in the back of the classroom. You sat in the middle and Kayla sat on the left side of you and Cassie sat on the right side of you and y'all enemy Jada just walked in and looks in y'all direction.

Jada~
well if it isn't Kayla and her two puppies that follows her every move.

Kayla~
well if it isn't the S-L-U-T Of the year for fucking & wanting to fuck every boy in the school

Cassie~
*giggles*

Jada~
Whatever and what the fuck are you laughing at Cassie?I bet I can steal Christian from you any time I want.

Yn~
My brother don't want your dust bucket looking ass like he would want to down grade him self from being with a girl with some sense to a trick that's always thinking about dicks.

Cassie~
True  *laughing and clapping*

Kayla~
damn that's too funny. *laughing*

Mr.Peters~
Jada please have a seat

Jada~
whatever I don't got time to be arguing with dumb bitches like y'all anyways   *go sit in the front of the class*

Kayla~
yea bye bitch go have a seat

Cassie~
she didn't go sit down cause she didn't want to argue with us her ass know all that stuff was true and she ran out of stuff to say.

Yn~
true anyways I'm going to sleep until this class is over. Y'all know this shit drains my souls.

Cassie & Kayla~ard

BELL RING FOR LUNCH TIME

*Everybody meets in the cafeteria and everybody sits next to their boyfriend or girlfriend and Payton sits next to you*

PAYTON'S POVV....

Yn is looking sexy today but she do be looking good every day.I'm gonna be a man and ask her out today right now and I hope this don't mess up my friendship with Christian cause he's too over protective and don't like it when boys ask out his little sister but then again I'm still Christian's friend and he know me well and he probably wouldn't mind me going out with Yn.

END OF POVV.....