A little Get Togehter{Pt2}

Y'ALL WATCHED THE MOVIE UNTIL EVERYBODY FELL ASLEEP

Yn~(goes to the bathroom)

Archie~(follows you in the bathroom and stopped the door before it closed all the way)

Yn~what are you doing in here?

Archie~you know you still want me Yn you know you can't resist me.

Yn~1st of all I will never want you and 2nd of all I don't want you so I can resist ya sorry ass.

Archie~you do want me and you know it you just playing hard to get.

Yn~I ain't playing hard to get shit I don't want you I got a boyfriend who I want.I used to cry when we broke up but then I stopped because I realized I'm wasting my tears over a selfish bitch ass nigga which it don't need to be wasted on.

Archie~i'm not a selfish bitch ass nigga and sooner or later he gonna hurt your heart so bad towards you're gonna be pouring ya eyes out and you're gonna need a shoulder to cry on and i'ma be there and you gonna feel comfortable and be mins again.

Yn~(giggles)I'm glad you think so and if Payton breaks my heart and I need a shoulder to cry on what makes you think i'ma cry on ya damn shoulder? when I got a brother and some home girls to talk to you must of bumped ya got damn head and I will never be yours ever again as long as I live you got me so goddamn mad I don't gotta piss no more and while you living you can go choke on a d*ck.

Archie~(speechless)

Yn~now ya dumb ass ain't got nothing to say now,Right?

Archie~i don't know why you acting like you're so in love with Payton and you're not.I sawed the way you was looking at me in the restaurant earlier I could tell that you was happy to see me again.

Yn:nigga I wasn't happy to see ya ass only reason why I was happy was because ya slow ass took all long to bring my food and when you arrived with the food I was happy cuz I was hungry.

Archie~whatever

Yn~whatever nothing now get out my goddamn way(pushes Archie in to the wall and goes in your room and goes to sleep)

Archie~(goes in the living room and goes to sleep)