The Truth Unfolds{Pt1}

Nash~ard and I'm sorry

Yn~it's ok,bye

Nash~bye(hang up)

NASH THOUGHTS

I don't know what's up with Yn I thought she would be happy to be talking to Archie.I know they went together and broke up and all but that doesn't mean that exes can't be friends.Am I right?

END OF THOUGHTS

Yn~(you went to sleep and woke up the next morning and did your hygiene then went down stairs and made a bowl of cereal)

Payton~(knocks on the door with Archie)Yn lemme talk to you in ya room.

Yn~ok(walks to your room)what you wanna talk about?

Payton~when you gone tell Christian about you know....us?This is making me feel uncomfortable.

Yn~um.........i don't know when the time is right.I got a lot on my mind.

Payton~ummm when Yn you've been saying that for the last past days!!

Yn~ok i'ma tell him today when he wake up and you didn't have to yell damn pay cut me some slack I've been through a lot for the past few days.

Payton~yeah I know I'm sorry

Yn~ok(walks back down stairs)

Payton~(follows Yn downstairs)

Christian~(comes down stairs)good morning everybody

Yn~good morning

Payton~wassup?

Archie~hey

Yn~um Chris can we talk?

Christian~um sure(goes and sit on the couch)talk about what?

Yn~um remember when you and Cassie was out on y'all anniversary?

Christian~yeah.

Yn~um well when you called me and ask me what me and Payton was doing we wasn't watching TV we was um having sex and we did it when you was here the day before y'all left.Please don't be mad at me we used protection.

Christian~don't be mad at you?and i don't give a fuck if you used protection.You disobeyed meh I told ya ass not to fucking have sex and what did you do?have sex,right? and then ya ass lied to me and acted as if ain't shit happen Yn what the fuck is wrong with you yo?

Payton~yo Chris don't be mad at her it's my fault

Christian~shut the fuck up  cuz I told ya dumb ass not to fuck my sister without my fucking permission I'm mad at the both of y'all dummies.

Yn~you're not my father you're just my older brother and I'm old enough to make my own decisions and take care of myself.

Christian~I ain't say I was ya father and you can't make ya own decisions in my house.

Yn~well I already did and it's too late to take it back now.

Christain~and since you think that and you think you old enough to take care of ya self get out my house and live with ya stupid ass boyfriend

Payton~I'm not stupid.

Yn~fine I'll go live with him