Two Rounds{Pt2}

Payton~(finish eating you out)you taste good as fuck.I need a little break you got me tired(out of breath)

Yn~yeah I need a little break too.Ya paytonator got me tired and out of breath.

Payton~(laugh)when we catch our breath you want round two?

Yn~(bites bottom lip)yeah,we should do it in another room

Payton~and I know a good room

Yn~where?

Payton~in the bathroom in the tub with the shower water on

Yn~licking lips)that's a good place i'm getting turned on already

Payton~(getting hard)then you ready for round two?

Yn~yeah Lego>>>>(grabs payton's hand)

Payton~(turns on shower gets water on him)

Yn~(do the same as Payton)

Payton~(pick you and put himself inside you and start thrusting in and out of you)

Yn~ahhhh(screaming)

Payton~it hurt?

Yn~no,I'm fine.Right there daddy(moaning)

Payton~(grunting)I love you

Yn~I love you too

(Y'ALL FINISHED AND PUT ON Y'ALL CLOTHS AND LAY DOWN TO WATCH TV)

Payton~(fast asleep)

Yn~(whisper to your self)dang he went to sleep fast.

PAYTON'S PHONE VIBRATES

Yn~(pick up his phone and read message)

THE TEXT SAYS:HEY BOO I MISS YOU.WHEN AM I GOING TO SEE YOU AGAIN?

Yn~(thought)this nigga tryna play me?(shake him)Payton wake ya ass up now!!

Payton~(waking up wiping his eyes)what!!?!!?!!?

Yn~nigga i don't know who you think you're yelling at and what the fuck do another bitch doing with your number and texting your goddamn phone at 11 at night?

Payton~why the fuck you in my phone?You already don't fucking trust me

Yn~first of all I did trust you until dis bitch texted your phone and it vibrated so I read the goddanm message

Payton~but I trust you and you don't trust me that's crazy I still wanna be ya boyfriend but we need some time away from each other until you learn how to trust me again.

Yn~nigga that's ya goddamn fault for not putting ya phone on silent all when you over here dumb ass be much smarter next time and trust me if you cheat I will find out and hunt you down and find you then I will hurt both you and that ratchet ass bitch.

Payton~yeah ok and I'm not cheating she's just a friend

Yn~yeah ok my ass and friends become more than friends

Payton~ok I'm done

Yn~whatever just grab ya cloths and get the fuck out I don't wanna see ya face right now.

Payton~fine(grabs cloths and grabs his car keys and leaves)

Yn~(goes to sleep)

Payton~(makes it home and goes to sleep)