Last Day Of School{Pt 1}

IT'S 6:05

@ CHRISTAIN AND YN HOUSE

ALARM CLOCK GOES OFF

Christain:
*wake up & walk to Yn room and wake up Yn*  YN,YN,YN!!!

Yn:
What?leave me alone.

Christain:
No It's Time To Get up for school!

Yn:
ok give me 5 more minutes

Christain:
*walk to the kitchen and get a pot of cold water and pours it on Yn*

Yn:
CHRISTAIN!!!WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR!!???

Christain:
I told ya ass to get up and get ready for school and since you wanted 5 more mins in bed i went to the kitchen,got a pot of water, came back and poured water on you it's that simple now get ya ass up and get ready for school!!.

Yn:
ok ok! i'm up but throwing water on me was uncalled for.

Christain:
you brought that a pond your self.  *go get ready for school*

Yn:
*put on a white shirt,some skinny jeans,and white and black jordans and did your hygiene stuff and put on make up and did hair*

Christain:
*Downstairs cooking breakfast*

Yn:
*coming down stairs*  mmmm something smells good

Christian:
About danm time you're finish.what took you so long?

Yn:
well i had to take a shower,put on my cloths and shoes,do my makeup,dry my hair because ya dumb ass poured water on me and did my hair

Christian:
well if ya dumb ass would've gotten up when i asked then my dumb ass wouldn't of had to throw water on you how you like that?,wait....

Yn:
whatever just cook my goddamn food so we can leave.  *go sits at the table*

Christian~
*Hands Yn her food you cooked pancakes,eggs and cheese,bacon,fried hot dogs*

Yn:
thanks

Christian:
you're welcome.  *Smiles*

Yn:
*Look at picture of their mother on the fridge*

FLASH BACK

Christian:
Let my mother go!!!!*jumped on your mother boyfriend hitting him in the head*

Mother Boyfriend:
Get Off of me Now!!!or you and Yn are gonna get it Next when i'm done with her.

Christian:
No!!!! If you touch me or Yn i'm gonna kill you.

Mother Boyfriend:
i'd like to see you try  *chocking your mother to death*

Christian:
Get off Of her.  *getting mad and still hitting your mother boyfriend in the head harder* call the police

Yn:
*calling the police*

PHONE CONVERSATION

Police:
Hello what's your emergency?

Yn:
my mother boyfriend is chocking and beating my mother to death please hurry. *crying*

Police:
Ok somebody is on their way.

Yn:
Ok. *hangs up phone*

4 MINUTES LATER

The police arrives but they were to late your mother had already been choked to death and died and your mother boyfriend was sent to jail and had a account of murder and a life sentence in jail.You and Christian had to go to a foster home and after 3 years y'all stayed at y'all grandma's house until Christian was old enough to buy his own house and get full custody of you.

END OF FLASH BACK

Christian~
*waving his hand and saying your name to get your attention*Yn,Yn,Yn!!!

Yn~
what?huh?

Christian~
you ok?

Yn~
yeah i'm ok,just thinking.

Christian~
You had that flash back again ?

Yn~
yeah i just cant believe she's gone. I miss her so much he deserves to burn in hell.

Christian~
yeah i miss her too but she's in a better place now.

Yn~
yeah i guess.

Christian~
come on time to leave. *grabs car keys and book bag*

Yn~
ok. *grab book bag & keys* Let's go

Christian~
*lock the house door *

Both~
*get in Chris car*

YOUR THOUGHTS

How did Christian know that i had that flashback about what happened to our mom? do i have them that much that it's noticeable?wow i gotta stop having them.anyways i had the best dream last night payton asked me out and he felt the same way about me that i feel about him.We were going to kiss but christian poured that cold pot of water on me and woke me up out of my sleep.He always gotta do something with his dumb ass *Rolls eyes*

END OF THOUGHT

CHRISTAIN'S THOUGHTS

Yn Have been having that same flashback a lot lately.he really traumatized her bad and i think she should go to therapy just to clear her mind and get her head straight.he's lucky that i didn't kill him before he killed my mother he really messed Yn up in the head but she still my sister and i still love and will protect her no matter what.

END OF THOUGHTS