The Man Of My Dreams{Pt2}

Yn~ok bye

Cassie~bye

Yn~(gets food and pays for the food)

???~(Grabs your arm)Yn?

Yn~dad?

Yn dad~How have you been?

Yn~No,how have you been?you left us for another women and kids and now she's dead!!!!!!!!

Yn dad~Who's dead?

Yn~mom,she's dead maybe if you was still with her she would've still been here!!!!!!!(crying)

Yn Dad~Look Yn i left for a reason and i just want to be in you and Christian's  life again and spend time with y'all from all those years i've missed out of y'all life.I'm sorry y'all' mom passed,i didn't know.

Yn~of course you didn't. Why do you wanna spend time with us now after all these year? is it because your wife and kids left you and you have nobody else left?

Yn Dad~no that's not why.i just missed y'all

Yn~if you missed us you would've been trying to find out where me and Chris stay but you didn't and you can spend time with Chris and be in his life but just stay the hell out mines(gets in the car and drive home)

BACK AT HOME

Yn~(looking pissed)

Payton~Yn what's wrong with you?

Yn~guess who i saw at the store

Payton~Chris?

Yn~no my dad

Payton~really,what did he say?

Yn~he said he want to be in me and Chris life and spend time with us from all these years he missed out of our lives and i told he can spend time with Chris and be in his life but just stay the hell out of mines and then i just got the car and drove off.

Payton~wow um but are you ok?

Yn~i'm fine i just hate that after all these years he wanna be apart of our lives again

Payton~yeah but you'll be fine(kiss your forehead)

Yn~Thanks,I'ma go take a nap then try and call christian

Payton~ok

Yn~(go upstairs and take a nap)

2 HOURS LATER 

Yn~(waking up and calls Christian's phone)

BACK WITH CHRISTAIN

christian~(phone rings and look at it and see it's you and put the phone back down)

Cassie~Chris you should answer her calls she's still your little sister.She made one mistake and you don't know what she could be calling for it could be an emergency.

PHONE STOP RINGING

christian~why should i?if she got an emergency payton there ain't he? and she didn't think of it as a mistake cuz if it was a mistake she wouldn't of did it twice it was more of a disobey Chris he's just my older brother not my parent sorta thing.

Cassie~but you never thought of how she felt when you had sex with me you never thought of that.She is my best friend and what if she got mad you would want her to forgive you,She did the same thing we did but with your best friend and you won't even forgive her.You know i saw her in the store today and she was telling me how much she miss her room,her bed,the house,but mostly you but i guess you don't miss her back(leaves the room)

christian~(thinks about what Cassie said)she's right she's still my little sister i'ma call her back(calls Yn)

PHONE RINGS

Yn~(answer it)Chris?