The Truth Unfolds {Pt 2}

Yn~well I already did and it's too late to take it back now.

Christain~and since you think that and think you're old enough to take care of ya self get out my house and live with ya stupid ass boyfriend

Payton~I'm not stupid

Yn~fine I'll go live with him.

Christian~ard and hurry up and go pack ya cloths and leave(storms up stairs and slam the door)

Yn~fine!!!(storms upstairs to pack cloths and go back down stairs)

Archie~wow that was unexpected.

Yn~shut the fuck up would you?anyways why are you still here? you should of left already.

Archie~cuz I can be you got a(Get Cut Off)

Payton~look y'all two this ain't the time to be fussing.Archie come help me with Yn bags(takes bags to the car)

Archie~ard(grabs a bag and blow a kiss to Yn and take the bag to the car)

Yn~(mumbles under ya breath)I can't stand ya ass

Archie~(mouths to you)i know you cant

Y'ALL FINISHED PUTTING THE BAGS IN THE CAR AND DROPPED ARCHIE OFF AND THEN Y'ALL WENT TO PAYTON'S HOUSE TO UNPACK THE BAGS.

Yn~(sits on the bed and sigh)

Payton~(sits on the bed next to you and rub ya back)you ok?

Yn~yeah I'm ok I just didn't expect this to happen

Payton~yeah i know me neither but it will take him a while to get over it.

Yn~yeah i know and I wouldn't think that he will be calling us names because of what we did.

Payton~yeah  but he's hurt cuz we did what we wasn't suppose to do without his permission and we waited along time to tell him so yeah.

Yn~...........

Payton~just try to take ya mind off of the situation for awhile,you hungry?

Yn~no I'm not in the mood to eat right now.

Payton~ok but it's gonna be okay(kiss you on the cheek and go down stairs)

Yn~(laid back on the bed and fell asleep and dreams about seeing Christian in the store)

(3 HOURS LATER YOU WOKE UP)

Payton~oh you're up?

Yn~yeah I just needed to take a little nap

Payton~yeah,well in a little while I'm headed to Justin house to watch the game you wanna come?

Yn~i don't know do I?

Payton~yeah it's gonna be fun.

Yn~how is it gonna be fun?all y'all doing is watching men running up and down the field yelling touchdown,or how ever many downs or flags looking like they got on tights.

Payton~..........well Kayla gonna be there so you don't gotta watch the game.so are you going?

Yn~yeah I'll go only cuz Kayla there.