The Big Dinner Day{Pt4}

Everybody~okay(go make plates and have a seat)

Cassie~so Kai did you spend the night over pay and Yn house or did you come this morning?

Kai~i spent the night

Cassie~oh okay

Kai~yup

SKIP AHEAD TO AFTER THE DINNER

Christian~baby i'ma stay the night at Pay & Yn house okay?

Cassie~okay i'll be here if you need me(peck Chris on the lips and go take a shower)

Christian~(leave to get in the car and see pay and them didn't pull off yet)Kai come ride in the car with me

Kai~okay(get in the car and y'all pull off)why did Cassie wanted 2 know if i spent the night or came in the morning to pay & Yn house?Do you think she know?

Christian~i don't know and no i don't think so.

Kai~oh okay

Christian~don't worry she not gonna find out just yet(put his hand on Kai thigh)

Kai~i'm not worried about her finding out i just know when she do find out you'll pick her

Christian~we not gonna be over i'ma still love you(y'all pull up to the house and get out)

Kai~so you saying that you choosing me if she finds out or you gonna pick her but still have sex with me behind her back?

Christian~i don't know yet you'll see whenever she finds out

SKIP 3 WEEKS LATER

Kai~i feel sick(run to the bathroom and throw up)

Yn~Kai are you okay?

Kai~no i feel terrible

Yn~did you have sex lately with anyone?

Kai~yes

Yn~did that person have sex with you lately

Kai~what?yeah i just said i had sex what's ya point?

Yn~(laugh)i'm just joking but did that person have a condom on?

Kai~aww shit no i didn't remind him to put 1 on

Yn~mood swings,sickness well there go ya answer you might be pregnant.Want me to run to the store and buy you a pregnancy test?

Kai~yeah thanks(throw up again)

Yn~i'll be right back(leave out the bathroom)payton come to the store with me.Chris stay here and keep a eye on Kai(leave and drive to the store to buy the pregnancy test)

Christian~(go in the bathroom with Kai)baby what's wrong?

Kai~i don't know,when we had sex you didn't have a condom on right?

Christian~right

Kai~good god of mighty that's wasn't suppose to happen(sighs)

Christian~why?what wasn't suppose to happen?

Kai~Yn thinks the reason why i'm throwing up and feeling sick and having mood swings is because she thinks i'm pregnant

Christian~well are you?

Kai~i don't know,she went to buy me a pregnancy test.How are we gonna tell her that her best friend is pregnant by her brother?

Christian~she'll be shock but she'll be happy for us but disappointed of me for what i did to Cassie.They're really close but not as close as Yn and you.

Kai~yeah so what if i'm pregnant will you be there for me and your child?

Christian~yeah i'll be there.I wouldn't want our child growing up not knowing his or her father and i wouldn't want you to be a single mother