Hanging Out{Pt1}

Yn~so what y'all wanna do today?

Cassie~i don't know I just want spend the weekend at ya'll house

Payton~I just wanna chill and watch movies and i'ma spend the weekend also if that's ard with you Chris?

Christain~yeah that's cool.

Y'ALL ARRIVED @ YN & CHRISTAIN'S HOUSE & GET OUT THE CAR

Yn~Cassie can we talk in the kitchen?

Cassie~yeah sure(walks to the kitchen)

PAYTON & CHRISTAIN WALKED IN THE LIVING ROOM & PUT IN TEMPTATION

Christain~aye while y'all in there can y'all pop some popcorn!?

Cassie~yeah sure!so Yn what you wanted to talk to me about?

Yn~well I had a thing where my dream came true again

Cassie~and what was that dream about?

Yn~it was about Payton asking me out on this same day in the same setting and everybody had on the same cloths as in my dream.

Cassie~so you're telling me you had one of those crazy dreams again where your dreams comes to life and Payton is only with you because it happened in your dream?

Yn~yeah and no he's with me because he wants to be and he likes me.

Christian~can y'all hurry the fuck up with our popcorn damn!?

Cassie~whatever lets just pop their goddamn pop corn so Chris bitch ass can stop whining like a lil bitch.

Yn~yeah and you notice that to that the bitch is coming out of Chris

Cassie~(laughs) yeah but he still my boo and will still fuck a nigga up if he have to.

Yn~true(puts popcorn in the microwave 2-3 mins later the microwave goes off)

Cassie~(gets the popcorn out of the microwave)here go y'all fuck'n popcorn

Christain~thanks baby

Payton~thanks Cassie,thanks baby

Cassie~what the fuck ever

Yn~you're welcome ,and Cassie stop being so mean and rude

Cassie~sorry Payton but I'm not saying sorry to Chris cause he is annoying right now

Christain~(laugh)you know you can't be mad at me for a long time and you know you still love me.

Cassie~whatever just play the damn movie.

Christain~ard(plays movie)

Payton~baby come sit on my lap (tap oh his lap)

Yn~ok(goes sit on payton's lap sit on his manhood)

Payton~ohhh(grunts)

Yn~what's wrong am I to heavy ?

Payton~naw you good I just said ohh because of the movie(lying)

Yn~what you don't like the movie?

Payton~yeah I like the movie but it's like everybody house I go 2 they always watching it I just watch it too much.

Yn~oh well it wouldn't hurt to watch it one more time would it?

Payton~I guess not.

Yn~good(kisses payton)

Payton~(kisses back)

Yn~(breaks kiss and watches the movie)

PAYTON'S POVV.....

Damn Yn got a Phat ass I'm so happy that she's mine i didn't really say oh because i saw the movie a lot of times i said oh because well you know and it turned me on.Now that I'm thinking about it I'm getting hard i hope she can't feel it on her ass anyways.I'ma ask her to give me some i don't know when maybe tonight because it's not like we just met we've known each other since 2 grade and we're now in high school.and i know she's still a virgin so i'ma go slow on her cause i don't want to hurt her.

END OF POVV....

YN 'S POVV....

I can feel payton getting harder and harder on my butt I'm just not gonna say anything about it till later on when we're alone but i just wonder how big he is just curious. Anyways I'm going to sleep until this movie goes off.

END OF POVV....

Yn~(goes to sleep)

Payton~(picks you up and takes you to your room and lay you in your bed and lay in bed with you and falls asleep)

Cassie~(sleep)

Christain~(takes Cassie to his room and lay down on his bed and goes to sleep)