Breakfast?

Valeries POV

This morning I woke up to see I was snuggling with dad. I giggled you should see his face when he sleeps it's really funny cause he drools. Ewww.

"Poke" I said as I poked his cheek. His eyes peeked open and he smiled at me.

"What time is it?" Dad asked sleepily.

Dumbfounded I stared at him and said "how should I know you never taught me how to tell time!"

He looked at me with realization in his eyes and said "oh yeah".

I rolled my eyes and wiggled out of his arms until I was on the floor. "I'm hungry" I declared.

He sighed and said "ok let's go to the kitchen" he said. So we walked to the elevator. Daddy let me push the button. I watched it light up. I really when it lights up it makes me happy.

We watched the doors of the elevator slide closed and we felt the elevator go up slowly. As we were waiting I heard some weird music so I turned to my dad and he shrugged so I copied his action. He looked at me and he laughed.

When the elevator doors slid open and we walked into the Avengers 'common room' which is really just the living room and the kitchen where all the Avengers hang out and eat.
I looked to the side and saw Wittney standing behind a lamp. "What are you doing?" I asked softly. "Waiting for you silly" she told me. I nodded shyly and looked at my feet.

I looked up and saw my dads encouraging smile and I smiled slightly back at him. Wittney waved me over, so I walked over towards her. I attempted to smile at her and she looked at me funny and said "you smile weird". My face dropped. 'Why is making friends so hard' I thought. "But I like it. We are going to be friends!" She declared happily.

Before I knew what I was doing I was already nodding my head. "Let's play hide 'n' go seek!" She said. I watched her take off.

I just kinda stared at where she was not even thirty seconds ago. I was really confused so I just decided to walk over to my dad who was in the kitchen making breakfast. I tugged on his pant leg demanding his attention. He turned around and said "hey Val. Where's your friend" I just shrugged. "Guess what" I said. "What?" He said playfully. "I don't know how to play hide 'n' go seek". He chuckled as he turned back around focusing again on making breakfast.