Steves Baby

I don't own any of the avengers.

Steve's POV

Steve lived in an apartment building in New York City. He didn't often have visitors especially considering he was laying low for the time being, so it was a surprise when he heard his doorbell ring.

Steve slowly rose from his leather chair and headed to the door, causiously he looked through the peep hole and saw...nothing??

Confused, he opened the door only to find a baby..Steve gently picked up the child and looked around for the person who dropped the child off and found no one.

Steve then brought the child into his apartment and looked over the child a little more carefully to find the child was a beautiful baby girl and she had the biggest brown eyes with strawberry blonde locks.

Both Steve and the child stared at each other for what seemed like hours, but was actually only a couple minutes.

"Ok so now I have a child..this is normal.." He mumbled.

The child seemed to cock her head to the side curiously as if to ask, 'what are you'.

After a couple more minutes Steve decided to keep the child. "Now what should I name you??" As if to answer his question she stared up at him concentrating hard making Steve incredibly uncomfortably. A name then popped into his head "Valerie" he said "your name will be Valerie". All Valerie do in response was stare blankly up at him.

How do u like it comment if u like it cause I can't ever tell if u guys like it.