Watch what you say

3rd person POV

Seth, Roman, and Renee went to catering leaving Dean and little Valerie alone and when they came back they were surprised to hear Valerie scream "SO THATS WHERE BABIES COME FROM!?!!?"

The three shared a look and Renee yelled "DEAN WHAT THE HELL!"

Seth just had his mouth wide open and Roman muttered "we are so never getting to watch this kid again. Great job Dean now her dad will hear her say this!"

Dean rolled his eyes. "No she won't! Right pipsqueak?"

Valerie looked up at Dean and says "does my dad know how babies are made?"

Roman groans "Dean I have a kid I know how this works! They can't keep secrets!"

Dean fell out of his chair "YOU HAVE KIDS!?!"

Roman slaps his own face "I sent you pictures on your phone"

Seth whispers to Roman "Come on bro he don't use it. He barely knows how to use the internet."

🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♂️

The show ended and the camera people were still following Renee and Dean. It was obvious that Valerie wasn't liking it one bit. So of course she did what any kid would do at her age.

Valerie cut a cord by the camera and gives the scissors to Dean who smirks back hiding the weapon.

The camera man yelled "why isn't this thing working!?! THAT LITTLE LUNATIC FRINGE CUT MY CORD!!!"

Valerie smirked shrugging "you said to do something interesting."