Kids my Age

Valerie's POV**********

        Dad decided for breakfast to make me some pancakes with butter along with bacon, and NO EGGS! I. Don't. Like. Eggs. I started nibbling on a slice of bacon when dad said "you should really try making friends with the other kids Val." I glared "why do I have to make friends when I can just be friends with you?" I grumbled. He sighed heavily and said "because Val you need to make friends who are more your age, and you never know you might like them." "Really" I asked pointing to Wittney who was screaming at a plant in the far corner of the room. He stared for a moment "maybe not her......" He said quietly. I snorted "Fine I will see what I can do, but I'm not promising you results." I stated getting up. From the corner of my eye I saw him smile slightly.

    I got in the elevator and pressed the floor that was designated just for kids and waited while I felt the vibrations of the elevator move until I heard the ding and saw the double doors slide open. What I saw was Jake playing in the far right corner of the room tinkering with what looked like machinery. I shrugged and then noticed Avril playing with one of those boxes that have shape like holes and it looked like she was struggling. I gave a sigh and heard "what you think your better and smarter than us?" I heard Jake say. "I haven't even said anything" I said slightly annoyed. He just snorted and laughed "your expressions say everything." "Whatever" I said rolling my eyes. After a couple more minutes of silence I heard him laugh "you know I think you don't realize this but just cause your Captain America's daughter doesn't mean your special. I mean your not even his biological child" he paused as I clenched my jaw "I don't even think he loves you." I finally snapped "I might not be his real daughter but at least I'm not some spoiled jerk who thinks he's all that cause his fathers name is Tony Stark and you know what I may not be rich but I have more manners at 6 years old than you do at 8!!" I stated angrily while walking to the elevator and pressing the button to go up to the common room.

*****
Hey guys so I'm looking for a coauthor to help me with perfecting my writing and grammar and also to help me write stories please comment or however else you would like to talk to me if you are interested