Bedtime

I do not own the Avengers. I do own Valerie and I'm sad to say I also own Wittney.....anywho i'm back!! I got some juicy stuff for you guys and hopefully we can get this book done!!!!

At night I looked up from the hotel bedroom we were staying at to see Dean holding a book.

Dean smirked "found a bedtime book to read to you!" I smiled a little. It was nice he wanted to read to me but I think i'm a little old for that. Maybe normal 6 year olds still listened to bedtime stories, but I would rather just be alone with my thoughts. I was snapped out of said thoughts by his voice. "He grabbed onto Stephanie pulling her close. As if his life depended on it. They breathed heavy with lust and want. She grabbed ont" The book was snatched by Renee. She looked mortified glaring at him smacking him "Not Appropriate!" She scolded him. He groaned out "be back in a few" walking out the door.

TIME SKIP 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dean returned in 30 minutes. I looked up at him from watching some show called breaking bad. Dean pulled out a green book labeled 'Green Eggs and Ham' I glared at him. "Your really trying to make me hate you aren't you."
I grit my teeth. Jakes favorite color was green so I hated it. I. Also. Hate. Eggs.

Dean groans loudly "you don't like food stories?!? Because it was either this or some bullshit princess story!" A pen came flying from the other room hitting him in the head making him shout. "NOT APPROPRIATE" Renee yelled from the other room. Dean looked over at me "how did she know? She's a buzzkill today......and has ears of a bat" muttered as a remote was thrown at him this time but he ducked coming up pointing at her "HEY! I saw that!" I giggled. I must get my sense of humor from him. I must also get my sense of sass from him because he seems full of it.

We said our good nights to eachother and he left the room. I quickly jumped out of bed. My bare feet padding across the floor to my suitcase. I was on a mission, specifically a rescue mission. I searched my suitcase finding the small dolls bed in my suitcase and glowered. My dad thinks he so funny. Well I'm gonna invent a suitcase bed and become a millionaire then who will be laughing. I thought as I threw the dollhouse tiny bed into the suitcase again. I continued my search until I found it. I grabbed my Captain America Bear squeezing him tight. I didn't want Dean to see him and think I was a baby who needed her doll to sleep.

I crawled back into bed burrowing into the covers and holding my bear tight. I buried my face in his fur and smelled my dads scent. This made me smile. I knew it was safe to sleep now as I closed my eyes and let my dreams take over.