Dean Dean Dean

Valerie's POV

I'm spending a week with my real dad Dean. I'm excited and a little worried....He says there will be cameras everywhere. Why? Well apparently his gf Renee is on a show called 'Total Divas' I'm really nervous to meet her.

I walk out of my room with my red, white, and blue Captain America Suitcase and set it down looking at the couch seeing both Jake and Tony Stark had ice packs on their heads. Hehehe.

I smirked at them and Dean grabbed my luggage then my daddy (Steve) came over and gave me a stuffed bear in a Captain America uniform and a white iPhone. I was confused...he always said that phones were created a confusing generation and he hated them...

"Hey baby, so this is a cell phone with all the Avengers numbers in it and uh turns out all the  other Avengers kids have them so it's only fair. I want you to put Dean and Renee's phone number in there too ok?" He says and I nodded vigorously. Now I'm getting sad.

"Oh and I got you this bear if you miss me just give him a squeeze." Steve smiles. I hugged the bear sniffing it and smelled his cologne. "Thank you Daddy" I hugged him tight and he smiled.

Time skip
💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽

Dean and Renee were taking me with them to a department store and Renee kept talking about getting my Dad a nice suit.

"It doesn't have to be a every day thing." She says reassuringly.

Dean kept chewing his gum and smirked at me. Evil minds think alike...

Renee literally had him take off his shirt and I watched all the women in the store stare and I giggled. They were trying to fit his big foot in a shoe and when we were done Dean and me were laying on the couch tired pretending to be snoring.

The camera man kept telling me to do something interesting so I pulled out my gum and put it on his shoe and Dean was trying not to bust out laughing as I sassily walked back to him.

We then went to this huge arena for Monday Night Raw and I was having a field day taking pictures with my new phone memorizing every feature and then I saw Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. MY OTHER TWO FAVORITE WRESTLERS.

Dean must have seen my excitement and he waved them over and Seth did his famous cackle. "That kid is so cute!" And Roman bent down to take a picture with me and Seth made funny faces in the background.

All of us went to the merchandise stand and they loaded me with all of their merch and I was in awe. I couldn't wait for the actual show.

😻💜😋 comment your reactions