Meeting the rest of the avengers kids

ok im sorry i havent updated in awhile i do not own any of the avengers

Steves POV

It's been five years since Valerie came into my life and has been a year since the Battle of New York.

Today I am planning on taking Valerie to Avengers Tower. Ever since Tony rebuilt the tower he decided that we all needed to live there, but I can still keep my apartment.

"DADDY" a voice screeched, 'oh gosh' I thought.

I walked into Valerie's now dull room only to find her sitting on her bright blue suitcase. "What's wrong Valerie?" I asked. "I can't fit my bed in the suitcase!"

I sighed "honey we aren't bringing your bed, your going to have a new bed at our new home" I told her.

"Oh" she said "well then I'm done". "Good lets go then" I said as I walked up to her tiny suitcase, we then walked out to the limo that Tony had rented for us and got inside. Once we got situated inside we took off towards Avengers Tower.

Time jump*************

Valerie's POV

I had to wake daddy up when we got to the tower, he sleeps funny. We had to go in this thing called an elevator. I got to press the button and it lit up like my nightlight.

When the doors slid open I saw a lot of people...it was kinda scary so I hugged daddy's leg he looked down at me and smiled.

"AH THE CAPTAIN HAS ARRIVED!!" a blonde man boomed. His voice scared me so much I let out a squeak.

"Inside voice Thor" I heard daddy say. Then a lady with blonde, red hair bent down beside me and asked me if I wanted to meet some of the other kids.

I was to scared to answer her, everything was so overwhelming so daddy bent down and told me that I should go with her.

I didn't want too but daddy pushed me towards the lady and she picked me up and put me down in a different room than I was in before.

"Ok kids" the lady said and some children came forward and looked at me funny.

I didn't like that. "Ok my name is Pepper" the lady said "let's go around the room and say our names".

"My names Jake Stark and i'm 8 years old" said a boy with wet brown hair and dark piercing brown eyes.

"My name is Avril Thorson and I'm 4 years old" said a girl with bright blonde hair with eyes the color of a blue sky.

"I'm Wittney and this is my twin sister Scarlett and we are 5 years old" said a blonde girl who pointed to the red headed girl next to her who looked totally uninterested in the events going on around her.

"I....im...Valerie" I whispered

"WHAT" Jake asked "I couldn't hear you".

Everything in the room was spinning and I didn't like everyone staring at me and suddenly I couldn't remember who I was and I started to cry....loudly and daddy came rushing into the room and picked me up.

"I think Valerie is a little overwhelmed Steve" Pepper said.

"Home" I mumbled into daddy's shirt. "Val" daddy said softly "this is home now". That only made me cry harder.

I wanted my room, my bed, I don't want to be here. "I'm going to take Valerie to our floor" I heard daddy say softly to Pepper. Then he carried me back into the elevator and all I could do was whisper between sobs saying "I'm sorry