I miss you

Harry's POV

"Hey Paul can i phone Soph now??" i asked. I was becoming very frustrated because i wasn't allowed to do anything by my self just because i couldn't stand up. I couldn't be left alone for 1 min because Paul was panicking that i would faint or something because my legs were still acting like jelly.  It is sooo frustrating. I can't even go to the loo alone. Someone has to stand outside and wait for me. Erhhhhhh. Right now i am in MY hotel room but Paul and Niall are in here with me because Paul said i wasn't allowed to be on my own...

"Yeh you can now but don't take too long we have to leave to go to the docs in 20 mins"

"Thanks"

I wheeled myself into my bedroom but because i wasn't allowed on my own Niall had to come with me but, i would rather Niall came with me rather than Paul because Niall can relate to this better than Paul can in a way cause he is experiencing missing family too. I was still in this horrid wheelchair too...

I pulled out my phone.

"Hey Niall can you help me onto the bed i hate this wheelchair?"

"Sure thing mate." Niall walked over and locked his hands under my arms and lifted me up and i used all my strength to push me off the chair and onto the bed. It was a struggle but i made it.

I scrolled through my contacts and found Soph's name. I clicked on it and it began ringing right now it was 11:30 am in the UK so she should be up and since it is a Saturday she shouldn't be at school or anything. After a few rings she picked up.

"HARRY!" she screamed through the phone.

"Hey baby girl. How are you?"

"I am fine how are you i saw in the newspaper what happened at the airport. We are all pretty worried mum was panicking bad!"

"Tell her i am fine i was just a bit overwhelmed that is all"

"Ok" she said not sounding too convinced.

"Anyway how are you... really" i was still worried about how she had reacted when i left.

"I told you i am fine i was just upset about leaving you that is all. But Gem talked to me and said that there is no point in me being upset and have a bit of fun because"time flys when your having fun" so today we are going to the beach: me, mum and Gem." I laughed inside at this because Dad used to tell me and Gem that all the time 'time flys when your having fun'

"That sounds like fun! And i promise i will be back sooner than you think"

"You better keep that promise!"

"I will now promise me you will have some fun today. I promise you that i will always be here for you if you need help or someone to talk to i am only a phone call away. I don't care about time difference even if it is 12 at night here you can still phone me i will pick up and i can catch the next flight home if there is ever a major crisis. Ok?"

"I know you are always there and don't fly back home as much as i won't you too you have a job and flying all over the world is part of it. I understand."

"Nawwww thanks Soph but i mean it i am here if anything happens or you need anything"

"ok Haz mum says we have to get going so i will pho you later."

"Alright baby girl bye. I love you!"

"i love more! Bye" And with that she hung up.

I looked over to the other side of the room and saw that Niall had fallen asleep on the floor. What an idiot....

Soph's POV

"Come on Soph we are leaving!" Mum yelled. Harry had phoned me and i was talking to him.

Ok Haz mum says we have to go so i will phone you later" I really didn't want to hang up on him but i really really wanted to go to the beach!

"Alright baby girl bye. I love you!" HE told me down the phone. HE always calls me baby girl even though i am 13...

"I love you more! Bye" I pressed the red button and the call stopped. I miss him soooo much and it has only been 1 and a half days! Boy these 2 months are going to go slowly.

"Soph i mean it we need to leave NOW" Mum yelled through the house.

"I am coming chill!" I yelled back. I quickly grabbed my phone and headphones ad ran down the stairs too our car. I hopped in the back of the car and put my headphones in. Mum locked the house and got into the drivers seat Gem sat in the passengers seat in the front and we headed off to the beach.