Phew

I ran off stage as soon as we had finished the concert.

Backstage was pretty hetic. There seemed to be more people back here than there usually is. I looked around frantically in search for Paul. He suddenly appeared right in front of me causeing me to jump.

“Where’s Soph?” I asked

“She’s in your dressing room, the narcolepsy specialist is in there with her.”

“Why? I thought you were going to wait until I had finished the concert , then we would take Soph to the specialist.” I said

“I only let you think that so you would carry on the concert. Go see her, I think she might have woken up”

“Okay, I will go see her” I said walking past Paul and to my dressing room.

I opened the door to the dressing room to be met with about 11 people in my room including Lou, Caroline and Sophie. Soph was sat up on a chair awake. A man, who I assume is the specialist, was peering down Soph’s ear. Her eyes were scanning around the room. Lou and Caroline were on the sofa holding Lux. The other people in the room were eaither helping the specialist or writing. Soph’s eyes met mine and a small smile appeared on her face. I walked over to her dodging all the people.

I reached Soph and I pearched myslef on the arm of the chair. The doctor introduced himself as Dr. Lucus. I shook his hand.

“You must be Harry” he said.

“Yup, I’m Soph’s older brother”

“So I heard, she has been telling me about you” He told me

“Good things I hope” I laughed looking at Soph

“All good things, don’t worry”

Soph wrapped her arms around my arm and she sniuggled her head onto me.

“You alright?” I asked her whilst the doctor was writing things down on his notepad.

“Yupish” Sh replied.

“Yupish?” I laughed. “That’s not a word” I said

“It is now, I’ve invented it” She smirked

“Have you now” I joked poking her stomach gently causeing her to laugh.

“Yesssss” She said proudly

“Mr.Styles may I talk to you outside?” Mr.Lucus asked.

“You may” I sad. I unhoocked Soph’s arm from mine and I followed the doctor out the now quitier dressing rooom. Most of the people who were n here when I arrived had left.

We walked outside and made our way to a slightly more private location.

“So…. Has she got narcolepsy” I aksed

“Yes she does but it isn’t as serious as it could’ve been” He told me. I urged him to carry on. “Soph is quite fortunate, she will only suffer daytime sleepiness and sleep attacks. She may also have restless night-time sleep. This may sound bad but 75% of narcolepsy ‘victims’ can get cataplexy which is where you have a sudden, temporary muscle weakness or loss of muscular control. For example, during an attack your: jaw may drop, head may slump down, legs may collapse uncontrollably, speech may be slurred eyesight may be impaired (you may have Double vision or find it difficult to focus) but Soph has not got this.” He told me.

“There is medication which can help her sleep at night but no medication to avoid the attacks” I nodded.

“So it’s not too serious?”