Another

“Stay backstage on the side, so I can look over and see you, alright?”

I nodded my head

“Yes harry, I will be fine, quit panicking and go to sound check. 

I followed behind the boys and waited backstage, the reactions of the girls when seeing them put a smile on my face. Because I spend so much time with them in isolation, I tend to forget the impact they make their fans when they’re just in the same room. The boys finished up the sound check and they walked backstage and I met up with them again,

After the sound check and interviews we had some diner and there were now about to head on stage.

I was currently walking back from the loos when I bumped into a strong muscular person

He looked over and moved his arms out, “Hey, Soph!” The man said, I looked up and saw it was Paul. He gave me a quick hug. “Are they getting ready?”

I nodded, “They’re almost done I think…. where should I sit during the concert?”

He moved his lips up, his eyebrows furrowing, “You know, I don’t know. You can sit down in the crowd, or you can stand offstage. It’s up to you. Oh, or you can stand by me, in the front in front of the barriers. But Harry probably already has it all planned out” Thinking about it, he probably does.

I thought for a second, “I think I’ll go by you that way I wont look like a loner”

He smiled, “Okay now get your brother and the other 4 hooligans to come out, they’ve got a five minute warning. I’m about to head down to the stage now” He said

“Okaly dokaly” I said and ran off to get my brother and the other boys.

I opened the door and peeked in, “Hey, Paul needs you all to come out. I’m going to stand by him during the concert, so I hope you all have a good show” I said quickly before anyone could say I couldn’t stand by him or something. I quickly shut the door and began running to the stage. Standing by Paul will be amazing, I’ll be soooooo close to the stage, and I  might get to meet some fans.

“Wait!” I heard someone call “Soph, wait!” Ergh Harry.  I stopped and turned around “Before you say anything I will be perfectly safe by apul…”

“I know you will be” He said interrupting me, I just wanted to say bye to you before I go one stage, and I wanted to make sure you get to Paul alright” Phew, he’s not going to be too overprotective. Harry walked me to where Paul was standing without any fans seeing him and he then ran off to find the other boys.

Minutes later I watched Harry and the boys run out, Paul and me stood in front of the barrier and I watched as they sang Na Na Na and Harry kept looking down at me and smiling. Like every concert I’ve ever been to, they tried to dance, changed the lyrics, and sang amazingly. When it came time for the twitter questions, they were asked to sing there Favourite childhood nursery rhyme, to do the Chicken Dance and Macarena and then the last question popped on the screen.

Zayn read it, “Do you boys miss your sisters??”

The crowd cheered and Harry quickly jumped forward to answer, “I don’t miss mine! Because she’s here with me in the front row, can everyone give Soph some love?”

The crowd began screaming for me, as the cameraman turned and faced the camera towards me. I waved and I could tell my face was going completely red

“There’s my baby girl, I miss my other sister as well though, I lot!” He smiled at me and he came running to the front of the stage and quickly pulled me into a hug “I love you” He whispered so only I could hear, he then returned to the centre stage and they carried on their AMAZING concert.