the journey

We spent the the next few days in front of the TV not doing much. Louis stayed with me and Hazz the whole time and the rest of the boys and Eleanor joined us occasionally. All the boys were single apart from Louis. I that Louis and Eleanor's relationship is adorable! Also my casts are off!!

"HARRY WHAT DO I NEED TO PACK!" i yelled. Today we were leaving for America. We would be out there for 8 weeks touring and then we come back to the UK for a week then we are off to Australia for 6 weeks.

"ERM.... JUST PACK EVERYTHING YOU HAVE" he yelled back from his room

"HEY CAN YOU PLEASE STOP THE YELLING!" Louis yelled from his room.

"HEY YOUR YELLING!" I argued

"I"M ALOWED I AM THE LOUIS TOMLINSON!" He yelled. I just sighed load enough for him to hear.

I walked over to my clothes draw. I lifted all my tops, jeans, shots etc and put them on m bed. I folded them up and out them in my rather big suitcse. I went over to my mirror and got my bag of earrings and jewellery and chucked them into my suitcase.

"Sophie lunch!" Harry shouted from the kitchen

"Coming"

I walked out my room. As i walked out Louis walked out of his too. I began to walk down the stairs

"Want a piggy back?" Louis asked.

"Yes please" I relied

He bent down and i placed myslef on his back. He walked down the stairs to find Harry in the kitchen eating a sandwich. I saw to more sandwiches next to him. I went and sat next to him and Louis sat the other side of him.

"How's packing going?" Harry asked

"Erhh alright, but i dont know wether i am forgetting something can you check?" I asked him

"Sure thing" He said. He had finished his sandwich and went over nd put his plate in his sink. he then headed upstairs to check on my packing leaving me and Louis downstairs eating.

Harry's POV

I walked over to her suitcase. I took out some of her clothes out of her suitcase and folded them up to make the suitcase a bit neater. Then i saw her bag of earrings and jewellery she had thrown in there. She had my mum's favourite pearl necklace. I teared up at the thought of mum but then forced myself to be strong for Soph. I rummaged through her big suitcase. i saw that she had packed a photo album that Gemma had made a few years ago for her 9th birthday. It had pictures of Me, Soph and Gemma in there. I saw her ballet shoes as well. They were baby pink and had pink lace around them. She used to love dancing but when her dance school shut down she stopped. I remember her being really upset.

I spent another hour packing mine and Soph's stuff. I looked at the clock ans noticed we only had another 20 mins before Paul came to pick us up.

"Soph can you come and check you have everything please!" I shouted down the flat. She didn't reply.

"Soph!" I yelled even louder..... nothing. Where is she?

I headed down stairs and found Louis on the sofa on his phone

"Lou have you seen Soph?" i asked

"Yeah she just left about 5 mins ago. She said she wanted some fresh air so she went to the back garden"

"Ok thanks mate, i'll go check on her."

"I walked through the lounge and opened the back door to find Soph sitting with her head resting on her hands crying on the swinging bench. I ran over to her.

"Soph whats wrong?" I asked

"I-i miss h-her Harry" she cried

"I miss her too baby girl, she was the best Mum we could ever ask for, it killed me when i found out she had gone but one day we will see her again." I lift her up and face her towards me. "You know she really loved you" I whispered in her ear. I pull her into a hug and she rested her head on my shoulder. She began to shiver so i hugged her even tighter, she began to shiver even more so i picked her up to carry her in. She wrapped her arms around my neck as i picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist.

As i walked in Louis seemed shocked to see her in the state she was in but i chose to just walk past him. I gave him a quick nod signalling that everything was alright.

I walked into my room and layed her on my bed.

"Harry i am tired" Soph said

"Ok just go to sleep, i will wake you when we have to leave"

"Ok, thank you Harry"

"anything for my baby girl" I replied living her a cheeky grin. I watched her as her eyes slowly shut.

Soph's POV

"Soph" I heard someone say as they shook me

"Go away" I moaned

"We have to go in 5 mins Soph" They said. I opened my eyes and saw it was Harry

"Erhhhh fine i will be down in 5 mins"

"Okay but don't be late Paul is already here putting our stuff in the van"

"I wont"

I wondered down the stairs to the kitchen were Louis, Harry and Paul were.

I walked in to find my stuff still there. All my stuff managed to fit into two suitcases which i thought was quite impressive since harry and louis hve about 5 suitcases.

"Paul is just coming to put your stuff in the van" Louis said

"Okay" i replied

"Did you have a nice sleep baby girl?" Harry asked

"Erhh i guess i only got 10 minutes sleep though" I said

Paul walked in and picked up my suitcases and walked out to put them in the van

"Better than nothing" Harry pointed out

"I guess so"

"Guys and girl! C'mon we are going!" Paul yelled

"Coming!" Louis and Harry yelled.

"Are we meeting the rest of the boys at the airport?" I asked

"Yup, so come on we don't want to be late!" Harry said. He grabbed by hand and pulled me out of the flt.

-At the airport-

Harry's POV

I helped Paul pull mine and Soph's suitcases through the airport. We walked over to were the rest of the boys were. They were saying good bye to their families. Gemma couldn't be here to say by to me and Soph since she starts UNI today but we phoned her on the way here. I looked down at Soph and saw her tearing up at the sights of everyones families.

"Well i guess this is goodbye to my baby boy!" Zayn's mum cried.

"Mum, don't cry, i'm not going to war, i'm going to do y job! I'll be back in a few months and i'll call you and the girls every night!" Zayn told his mum. She hugged him and kissed him.

After everyone had said goodbye we got through security and went to our gate. We were going  on a private jet, so we had to get a private gate. As soon as we got to our gate we were lead outside to our jet. We boarded and i had Soph sitting next to me by the window. Soph plugged her headphones in her iPhone 5c and she gave me one earphone. I plugged it in my ear and 'Pompeii' by bastille was playing. I shut y eyes listening to the music and slowly drifted into a sleep.