bye

it had been 3 days now since the incident with Mr Alan i had been to see Soph a lot. I had explained to her about mum. Gem and come with me when i told her. I felt so bad i managed to hold back the tears when i was telling her what had happened but after left i broke down. I miss Mum loads and loads. I have no idea wether Soph heard me or not but i hoped she had so i don't have to explain it again.

Right now me and Gem are sitting here next to her bed. The boys are visiting family at the moment so it is only me Gem in the hospital. Gem had been released from hospital 4 days ago. She was lucky enough to only come away with a few scratches amd bruises. The sound of all the machines were going through my head. I just wished she would wake up. She looked so lifeless just lying there.

Last night we were told that Soph's condition was beccoming worse. She has been on life support for almost 3 and a half weeks now. The doctors have tried everything to revive her but she is still in her deeo coma. Even though they are saying that as the days go by the chance of her wking up is becoming smaller, i still believe that she will wake up, she is a fighter.... she is a Styles!

"Hey GEm i am going to get a coffee do you want one?" I asked Gemma.

"Nah i am fine thanks. I will stay here"

"Ok" I said and headed out the door.

"One coffee please" I asked the man at the coffee shop

"No problem!" He replied.

I could faintly hear the radio in the back ground playing.

"Fears for the life of Sophie Styles were growing last night as her condition was reperted to have worsened. Sophie has been on life support for the last few weeks after being a victim of a major car crash. Despite all eforts to revive her, doctors say that sophie remians in a deep coma. They are still hopefull pf recovery but they point out that the longer Sophie stays in a coma the less likely this is. Her brother, Harry Styles, a memebr of the world famous boy band One Direction is reported to almost constantly be at her bedside, and prayers are being said for Sophie all over the world from the One Direction fans. Their tour has been suspended and is thought to be contining a week today. I know we speak for the fns when we say how much we hope that Sophie wales up soon! Doctors would not comment today as to how long they would keep Sophie alive on her life support."

I blanked out the radio. It is nice to know that our fans are supporting Sophie. I am not worried about her not waking up right now because i know she will as i said she is a fighter!

The man handed me my coffee and i began to head back to the room.

I was about half way back when i saw Gemma come running towards me.

"Harry! Harry! Quick she is waking up!" Gemma screamed. What! she is waking up.

I picked up my speed and began to run to her room.

Before i even stept into Soph's room i could hear her crying fillling the empty hall way. I just don't think i an bear to see her like this. Gem gives me a reasurring smile and i walk into the room. Only to have my heart shattered.

Soph was lying in a bed with doctors surrounding her attempting to desperatley calm her down. Her chest rising up and down rapidly as she cried her heart out. I antd to go over to her but i just stood their shocked. An oxygen mask wis being forced over her mouth.  "Sophie.." I say loud enough for everyone in the room to hear over her heartbreaking cries and their frantic orders. A man who i hadn't seen before walks over to me.

"Excuse me sir but it is family only." He begins to push me out the door.

"I am her brother, i need to see my little sister" i said pushing pass him. I go straight to her side and take her trembling hand. "Soph calm down, I'm here, i have got you." I planted a small kiss on her hand. She looks at me, her eyes glossy with tars and her brething was still un even.