concert incident

Harry’s POV

We were currently on the bride and floating over the audience. I had a perfect view of the box were Sophie was sitting. I looked over and noticed Caroline and the top of Lux’s head but no Soph or Lou… odd. Suddenly (what looked like a fan) ran into the box. What is she doing in there, its private. I squinted my eyes to see if I could tell what the girl was telling Caroline. Caroline quickly stood up, lift Lux up and ran out the room, something is wrong.

The bridge slowly lowered itself onto the middle stage. As soon as I could I detached myself from the harnesses and an over to Paul who was standing by he stage. I ben down and asked him to go and find out if Soph, Lux, Caroline and Lou were ok. He nodded and wandered off leaving me anxiously waiting.

It had been 10 minutes now since Paul had left, we had answered 2 twitter questions, sung the Macarena and danced against the band…. They won.  They had defiantly rehearsed before the concert even though they denied it. Liars.

Throughout the 10 minutes I kept my eye on the box Soph was supposed to be in and no-one had gone into it or anything.

“Psttt, Harry” I heard a voice say. I turned and saw Paul.

I ran over to him.

“What’s happened, is Soph ok” I asked as I bent down to his level.

“She’s fine, she just had one of her ‘Sleep’ incidents in the bathroom. She fell quite hard so he doctors are just checking up on her. She is still sleeping though. I think its time we took her to a specialist, Harry” As soon as he said that I put my microphone down on the stage and began to climb off the stage, to only be lifted back onto it by Paul.

“And whwere do you think your going Mr Styles?” he asked pointing his finger at me

“To see Soph duh” I said

“Are not, you are finishing this concert, she is in safe hands and Lous and Caroline are there if she needs anything.

“But….” I began

“No buts Mr” He said andi sighed in defeat.

I agreed with him, we should take her to see a specialist though. “She is lucky she was with Lou, Lou stopped her head from whacking the floor, she could’ve been really hurt” he said. I nodded. I desperately wanted to see her but I knew Paul would just drag me back on stage if I tried anything

We had spent nearly 15 minutes on the middle stage, which is longer than normal, but I think the boys got the jist that something is wrong and are entertaining the audience.

“Well I need to thank Lou massively, also do you know if a fan was involved, I think I saw her run into the box” I asked.

“Yeah, a fan called Eloise was a huge help, Lou said that Eloise found her and Soph in the toilets and when Lou asked for her to go get Caroline she did it straight away, no stupid fangirly questions or squeals, she was a big help since Lou couldn’t leave Soph alone”

“Thanks, if you can, can you find the fan, I would like to thank her personally. Give her and whoever she is here with backstage passes for after the show” I told him.

“Ok, will do. Now get back to the concert” He ordered.

“Ok, sir” I said and ran off back to the boys knowing Soph was safe.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND I THOUGHT THAT I'D UPDATE WHAT I'VE DONE SO FAR AND I WILL TRY AND ADD THE NEX CHAPTER ASAP XXX 

PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE

I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS, EVEN IF ITS JUST SOMETHING SMALL.

THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL AND IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.

OHHHHH BTW WHOS ORDERED THE NEW 5SOS EP????? 
I HAVE AND I CANT WAIT FOR IT TO BE RELEASED IT SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!!!!!

AND WHO WATCHED 5SOS'S GOOGLE HANGOUT???? 
I THINK ITS THEIR BEST LIVE STREAM KINDA THING THEYVE EVER DONE. NIALL WAS EVEN ON IT!! 
COMMENT YOUR FAVE MOMENT BELOW, MY FAV PART OF IT WAS ALL OF IT TBH. ITS TOO HARD CHOOSING ONE PART XX

ANYWAY THANKS FOR READIN AND PLZ COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW <3 <3 <3 <3