Getting out the hotel

Harry's POV

"NO! NO, SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP! NO, NO, NO!" I heard Soph scream. It was terrifying. I ran over to the other side of the room where her bed was. I shook her shoulders trying to wake her up but she didn't stir. She suddenly sat up quickly with tears pouring out of her eyes and sweat running down her face. I sat on her bed next to her and pulled her into a hug. I felt her tears roll down my bare chest onto my tracksuit bottoms. I pulled her closer and rocked her gently kissing her forehead. Her breath was slow and shaky. I rocked her gently and whispered soothing words into her ear. I felt her slowly calm down and gently go back to sleep. I didn't leave her though. I pulled her in closer and gently leaned against the back board of her bed. I looked down at her and saw that she was back to sleep. I shut my eyes and felt sleep take over me.

Sop's POV

I sat up quickly and found Harry inches away from my face. I felt tears streaming dow nmy face. My breathing was slow and shaky. Harry pulled me into a hug and kisses my forehead saying soothing words to me.

"Do you want to talk about it" Harry asks. I shake my head no but i tell him

"Don't leave me Hazza" I tell him. He tells me that he would never leave me and holds me even tighter. I close my eyes and feel myself falling to sleep again.

"Harry!" I yelled into his ear trying to get him up. He rolled over and did a loud grunt. "Niall will eat your breakfast if you don't get up!" I screamed into his ear.He rolled over to face away from me. He grabbed a pillow from under his head and threw it at me. i fell backwards off the bed and landed on the floor with a big bumb and hit my head on the cornor of my bedside table whilst falling. "Ow! Harry you hurt me!" I yelled as tears began to form in my eyes. THe door suddenly flung open and a startled Liam stood at the door.

"What was that? Is anyone hurt? have you broken anything belonging to the hotel that we will have to pay for?" He asked. He then looked down and saw me. "Soph are you all right?" He asked

"No, i am not. Harry hurt me." I complained

Harry's eyes opened and he immedialy ran out of bed towards me

"Sorry Soph! I didn't mean to hurt you" He said wiping my tears away. "I am just not a morning person. Are you all right?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head.

"Soph let me or one of the boys wake Harry up nextime. I would rather that one of us get hurt than you." Liam said

"Thanks" I replied

"I'm sorry Soph. I really am i didn't realise that i had thrown the cushion at you that hard." Harry said apolygetically

"Hazza don't worry about it, i m ok now. It was just the shock of it. That's all."

"Boys i am just going to go get my toms" I yelled running to my room.

"Okay dokey, hurry up though" i heard them all yell. We were going shopping in twn today since the boys have today off before they stat the tour. I rn into mine and Harry's room and opened the wardrobe. I was wearing a pair of blue high waisted shorts and a white tank top which had a faded pattern on the front. I decided to put a pair of baby blue TOMS with it. Once i had finished i ran back down stairs to be met by a sleeping Niall and 4 boys around him balancing objects on him.

"Erm... what are you doing?" I asked

"SHHH!" Louis whispered/shouted.

"We are balancing objects on him so when we wake him up and he moves all the stuff will go every where" Zayn explained

"Okay?" I asked unsure about this whole thing

They had finished balancing stuff on him and slowly backed up while Zayn stayed to wake him up. Louis pulled out his phone and gave the thumbs up to Zayn signalling for him to wake him up.

"Niall!" Zayn screamed

Niall suddenly sat up and caused all the things balancing on him to fly everywhere. "What!" He screamed back. He looked around the room and saw everything lying everywhere. "What happened?" He asked. The boys quickly explained what they had done and Niall just laughed.

"Ok guys is everyone ready to leave?" Liam asked

"Yup" we all replied.

We all exited the hotel room and made our way down the stairs to the exit. Before we even got down the stairs we could alredy hear the fans screaming. Harry put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer

Harry's POV

I put my arm over Soph's shoulder and pulled her in closer. I didn't quite feel comfortable with her seeing and being near the fans after the incident at the airport. Our security guards met us at the bottom of the stairs to help us get out the hotel. We all bunched together in a huddle with Soph in the middle of it. We opened the door to be greeted by thousands of fans. As we pushed through the mob our group began to get separated. Me, Liam and Soph were still together but Louis, Niall and Zayn had been separated from us. I couldn't see them anywhere. I looked down at soph and noticed by her eyes that she was beginning to feel scared. We had one body guard in front and one behind trying to push us through but it was taking a while. I looked at Liam and mouthed 'Soph's freaking out' he nodded and we both hunched over her so no one could touch her. I felt fans pulling on my top and they were beginning to scratch me. Soph clung onto me and Liam and lowered Over her head. All of a sudden fans began to push even more violently and made me slightly fall onto Soph but Liam stopped me from falling on her by catching me. That's when i lost it. "Move!" I yelled. "Can't you see you are freaking Soph out and you are hurting us here? If you are true fans you would move and let us through! Please can you get out the way?" I asked. Automatically the mob of fans formed a gap in the crowed and let us through to the van. I felt a little bad for yelling at the fans but they need to understand that sometimes they take it a bit too far.

As me and Liam opened the door we saw a shaken up Niall sitting there with a worried looking Louis and Zayn. I lifted the trembling Soph into the van with the help of Liam. I put Soph on the seat next to me and hugged her gently repetitively telling her that she is safe now.

"That was ridiculous!" Liam exclaimed.

"I know man" Zayn replied

"It never used to be like that" Louis stated

"Boys, i m sorry but that was was just pushing the limits, for now on if there is more tha about 70 fans outside we are not leaving the hotel out the front door. It is just to unsafe" Paul told us from the front of the van.

"It's alright Paul we understand, as much as we want to see the fans that was just too dangerous" I said.

I noticed that Soph had stop trembling and seemed a bit calmer now.

"I am sorry" i whispered into her ear.

"It's ok Hazza, i unterstand. They just wanted to see you" She said

"No it's not ok. For now on if there is too many fans we are taking the back door like Paul said"

"Ok" She replied

"Well, enough of being sad, WE ARE GOING SHOPPING!" Louis yelled.