Forgetting

Soph's POV

I keep having horrible flashbacks from the crash. I just can't get them out of my head. I've tried. But i keep remembering hearing Harry's worried voice, the car tipping over and just rolling, the pain i was in, the thoughts that where going through my head, being able to hear Gem and then only minutes later not, not knowing what was going on. I can imagine the scene of the crash right now in my head i can even remember the smell of burning.

I doze, off and on, on and off. But i'm still here. I'm always still here, lying on my bead. People come and people go all the time. Harry is in here the most though. Gem pops in to see me sometimes, but she never stays long. She never talks about the accident. No one does. She never says anything about Mum. No one does. My friends Georgie, Dale, Charlotte and Emily come occasionally. They never talked about much. They talked about all the latest gossip at school. About how this boy called Tyler had been caught making out with Esme in the school toilets by Mrs Walker (The head teacher.) Esme was part of the 'popular' girls. She hated me, Emily, Dale, Georgie and Charlotte and we hated her. We avoided her at school so we never had to face her . Her and Tyler have been together for a while now. They also said that Mrs Walker said that i better get back to school quick because i am missing loads of lessons. I hadn't thought of that before they had told me. I felt like laughing. But i couldn't.

Right now i think Harry and Niall are in the room. Sometimes i get muddled about who is here and when, and about who's sill in the room. Harry and Niall had been here for a while now.

"Hey, Soph Louis has gone to see Eleanor and he says that his sister's might pop round for a while in about half an hour and then later on him and Eleanor will come and see you" I felt like screaming inside with happiness. I was really excited about Lott, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy coming around. I was particularly close to Fizzy since she was in my year at school and our birthdays where like a week apart. I hadn't seen them for a while. They where exactly like Louis; Happy 24/7, funny, loud etc. The twins Phoebe and Daisy are really cute as well!

I could hear Harry's voice saying that he was just going to get something to eat and that he would be back in 10 minutes. And i am dozing off again.

-30 mins later-

Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy where here now. Jay, their mum, was also here. They said that they could only stay for a short visit. They all seemed really happy. Lottie tells me that she is going camping with her boyfriend and few of her friends soon. I was super jealous. Fizzy says that she has auditioned for a pantomime at their local theatre and had been given a main part. She told me that she was going to be one of the ugly step sisters in Cinderella. Lottie then began to joke that she only got the part because she was ugly so she would fit right in. But, Fizzy is not ugly at all she is amazingly beautiful and i was jealous! I could tell Lottie only meant it as a joke but Fizzy took it a little too seriously. They began bickering but then Jay told them to stop being so childish and told Fizzy that she got the part because she was a brilliant actor, and of course that was true. I had been to a few of her school productions where she had performed in and.... she was good.

'The play is on at Christmas" Fizzy says. "You'll have to come and see me" And obviously i wanted to go see her!

Phoebe told me that she had won 'Best Student of The Year award' at her school which made me very proud and happy inside and Daisy said that she got the ' Joker of The Class Award' which made me laugh. Takes after her brother.

Sooner than i had hoped it was time for them to leave. I enjoyed having them round. Even though i couldn't talk to them or anything like that it was nice just hearing their voices.