Its all my fault

I collapsed onto the sofa sending my bags flying everywhere. I was exhausted.

"That was the longest, busiest and most exhausting shopping trip I have ever been on!" I Humphed.

It took us literally 30 mins to get from one shop to the other because of all the fans, paps etc. I'm not angry at the fans or anything I'm just a tad bit annoyed that we can't go anywhere without being mobbed. Anyway I still managed to buy quite a lot if clothes. I got some new T Shirts, 2 pair of jeans and a new Parker jacket which I love!

I think Harry is feeling a bit bad because we kept getting mobbed because every 5 mins he would say sorry. It made him in a bit of a bad mood as well.

"Soph can you please come and pack your suitcase. We are leaving in 3 hours and you still need to pack!" Harry yelled from our room.

Currently I was sitting on the sofa of our hotel room with Niall watching the Hunger Games.

"I don't want to it's boring!" I yelled back.

"I don't care Soph, it needs to be done" He shouted back

"I am watching The Hunger Games though"

"Pause it or something, you NEED to pack" Harry shouted sounding a bit angry. To be honest I couldn't care less. Ever since we got back from shopping he's been in a really bad mood and has been really annoying me today. He has been constantly moaning at me, telling me to this and that and it's getting really annoying.

"I will do it in a minute" I yelled

"QUIT THE YELLING" I heard who I think was Louis yelling from his room.

"I'm sorry but Sophie won't come and pack. Blame her"

"As always. Blame Me," I mumbled under my breath. Niall must have heard me because he let out a little chuckle.

"SOPHIE PLEASE COME AND DO YOUR SUITCASE NOW OTHERWISE YOU WILL HAVE NO CLOTHES ON TOUR!" Harry yelled/shouted angrily.

"Go on Soph, before Harry explodes. I'll pause the movie for you" Niall said

"Erghhhhhhhh fine" I huffed as I got up and made my way to Harry and my room.

I walked into our room and saw Harry zipping up his suitcase. I made over to my suitcase without saying a word and began packing.

The room was completely silent which is really unusual.

"Harry what is up with you? You've been moaning ever since we got back from shopping" I ask

"Nothing" He huffed

"Well, there obviously is something wrong Harry"

"No there isn't stay out of business that isn't yours" He complained. That made me blow.

"Harry, why are you so angry and moany, I have done nothing to you!"

With that he stormed out and slammed our door.

I let out a sigh and carried on packing

1 HOUR LATER

I walked into the living room to find the boys all sitting watching a film.

"Have you finished packing?" Harry asked

"Yup" I said with now emotion what so ever "Happy?" I asked

"Yes, thank you"

"No, problem" I said

I walked over and sat in between Niall and Louis even though there was a perfectly big space next to Harry. I think Harry noticed I purposely didn't sit next to him.

"Look, Soph I am sorry for getting angry and stuff at you, I'm tired. Everything that has happened over the last few months has suddenly come flooding back to me and it is hitting me hard. Please forgive me?" He asked.

Memories of my Mum came flooding back to me and I found my vision becoming blurry. I let us a little sniffle.

"I forgive you" I mumble.

Memories of the crash quickly came back into my mind.

Niall POV

Everyone kind of stopped what they were doing and faced Soph. She was sitting there next/on top of me shaking and crying it's breaking me seeing her like this. I pulled her closer as she shook in my arms. I could feel tears slowly forming in my eyes.

Harry quickly got up out his chair and walked over to Soph. I took my arms off her and let him pick her up. He was crying to. I have never seen him cry like this before. Yes I have seen him cry but not like this.

Harry carried her out the room and into there bedroom.

"Should someone go with them?? They seem pretty unstable" Zayn asked.

"No, let they have some time on their own, I think they need it." Liam said.

I brought my hand up and wiped my eyes and out of the corner of my eyes I think I saw the rest of the boys wiping their eyes too.

Soph's POV

I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms pick me up and carry me into our room I turned my head up and saw my brother's emerald green, watery eyes looking into mine. I curled myself up into a ball in his arms and cried. He layed me down on his bed and he climbed onto the bed next to mine.

It's funny, we hadn't even talked to each other we just knew what we were both feeling and thinking. He pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shirt. I felt water fall onto my hair and looked up to see Harry crying. This made me cry even more. I had never, ever seen Harry cry before.

"i-I mis-s h-er Ha-arry " I stuttered into his shirt.

"I know baby girl, I know, I miss her too" He said

"I miss Gem too"

"So do I, she is hopefully coming to see us in a few days"

"I miss Mum's laugh, smile, cuddles..." I stopped because the tears had taken over me

"Her kisses, her beauty, her loyalty, her warmth..." Harry finished for me

"I miss her" I cried

Harry's POV

I feel so bad for shouting at her earlier. I just let my emotions fall over me.

I slowly moved her curly hair of her face and saw her peacefully sleeping.

I heard our door slowly open and Liam walk in.

"Hey, mate how is she. It was kind of scary watching her breakdown like that in the living room" IHe said

"I know mate, she has never done that before"

"Is she ok now? We are all pretty worried about her" He told me.

"I think she is, I'm not sure. She keeps having bad dreams at night and I am too scared to leave her on her own."

"You know me and the rest of the boys are here to support you and Soph through this"

"I know thanks mate" I said whilst wiping a tear from Soph's eyes. She was crying in her sleep. A tear escaped my eye.

"Harry are you alright?" He asked

"I don't know Liam, I don't know. I can't help but feel like it's my fault that his has all happened. It's my fault mum's gone, it's my fault Soph is in this state, It's my fault Soph is hurt, It's my fault she is upset, Its......" Liam interrupted me

"Don't you dare say this is your fault Harry because none of it is" Liam said sternly.

"But I promised Soph I would be there for her and I wasn't"

"Harry please, stop you are not to blame"

All of sudden Soph let out a horrendous scream. Liam ran over to the bed which me and Soph where on and the rest of the boys ran into the room. She was visibly shaking and tears were streaming down her face

"What do we do!" I yell

"Niall go get Paul, NOW" Louis ordered and Niall shot out the room to get him. I held her and tried to calm her shaking down as she was laying on my chest. She then let out an even louder scream. Tears began streaming down her face and sweat was forming on her forehead. Her hands were slamming against the bed and her head was shaking.

"WHAT DO I DO, WHAT'S HAPPENING" I yell.

"Try and wake her up, she is lashing out BUT do it gently"

Niall's POV

I ran as fast as I could to Paul's room down the corridor. I slmmed my fists against his door.

"PAUL, PAUL, OPEN" I yelled.

The door flew open ad a startled looking Paul stood there.

"What is wrong Niall?" He asked

"It's Soph" I began. I took a deep breath in. "She is having a nightmare we think but she is lashing out and screaming. I've never seen anything like it. Come quickly."

I didn't give him any time to answer before I pulled his sleeve and dragged him to our hotel room into Harry and Soph's room.

We stopped in our tracks when we saw........