Prologue

In a calm, warm night a young brown she-cat with long fur was running to a clearing to find someone. She had something to say, and she wanted to tell it to the cat she trusted the most.

In the clearing a black cat with eyes as blue as the night sky, was lying on the grass looking at the stars. Her peaceful night was interrupted when she heard rustling in the bushes; she was ready to attack who ever was there. She then loosen her stance when she it was the brown cat from earlier.

"Treeleaf." The black cat said. "What are you doing here? I thought you where at Moonmeadow with the other Medicine Cats?"

"We were, Ravenstar." Treeleaf said trying to catch her breath. "But, there is something we saw, that I need to tell you." Treeleaf walked over to her leader and looked at the stars.

"StarClan sent you a message?" Ravenstar asked looking at the stars as well.

Treeleaf nodded. "Its something really important, and I can trust you Ravenstar by telling you this." She explained.

Ravenstar sighed. "What is it?" She asked.

Treeleaf looked at her leader, and then back at the stars. "StarClan told me something more dangerous then a fire and a storm combined is coming." She explained.

Ravenstar stared at her with shock. "What is it?" She asked being worried.

Treeleaf sighed and shook her head. "I don't know. StarClan refused to tell me and the other Medicine Cats." She explained, wanting to know what this danger was that's coming for them. "Though they did tell us something."

Ravenstar looked up with a bit of hope in her eyes, she faced her Medicine Cat. "Then what is it?" She asked.

"It's a prophecy." Treeleaf said.

"A prophecy?" Ravenstar asked. Treeleaf nodded.

"Shining light, shadow of night, windy days, and cold water will come together to stop the danger of the forest." Treeleaf said as her golden eyes shined like the stars at night.

Ravenstar was confused, but looked at the stars knowing this was what StarClan said to Treeleaf and the other medicine cats. "What do you think this means?" Ravenstar asked.

Treeleaf shook her head. "I don't know, but all I know is we shouldn't mention this to the cats at the Gathering tomorrow it will just cause panic." She explained. "That's what the medicine cats agreed on."

Ravenstar sighed. "I agree too." She said. "What ever this prophecy means, we should keep it quiet between us."

Treeleaf nodded. The two left the clearing and went back to their territory. As they where walking Ravenstar looked at the stars once more hoping StarClan knows what they're doing to protect their clan from this upcoming danger.

Ravenstar sighed and looked at the stars once more before going back to her den. "StarClan, I hope you know what your doing." She then went into her den to get some sleep for tomorrow.