Chapter 19

The sun slowly started to rise on the patrol's camp. It wasn't long since Sparrowpaw, Wetpaw and Silverpaw met up with a StarClan cat named Duststar, and started to hear about the prophecy that was told to them. Moonshine was the first to wake up from the group. Moonshine gave a yowl, which woke some of the warriors up. Foxclaw stretched and went next to his clan mate.

"Morning, Moonshine." Foxclaw said.

"Morning Foxclaw." Moonshine said with a smile.

Foxclaw saw the patrol waking up, and the only apprentice who woke up was Rosepaw. Rosepaw yawned and stared at the other apprentices asleep. Rosepaw nudged Silverpaw. "Hey, Silverpaw wake up." Rosepaw nudged.

Silverpaw opened her eyes slowly and saw it was her clan mate that woke her up. "Morning." Silverpaw whispered still half asleep. Rosepaw smiled, and moved so Silverpaw could get up and stretch her legs. Silverpaw looked over at the other two apprentices, and nudged them. "Come on you two, wake up." Silverpaw said.

Sparrowpaw and Wetpaw groaned and yawned getting up and stretching. "Morning, Silverpaw." Sparrowpaw said.

"Yeah, morning." Wetpaw said as well.

"Morning you two." Silverpaw replied. "Ready to go find your brother, and my sister." Silverpaw said to Sparrowpaw.

Sparrowpaw nodded, and was in his battle pose. "You know it! I can't wait to battle the cats who took my brother!" Sparrowpaw said. Silverpaw smiled agreeing with the brown and cream tom.

"Same." Silverpaw said.

"Well then, let's get going." Foxclaw said.

"Right." The apprentices applied. The patrol left their campsite and went traveling to go find the apprentices.

"This shouldn't be too long, we should have find them by now!" Wetpaw complained.

"I'm sure it's not too far." Sparrowpaw said.

"It shouldn't. I can smell my sister's scent from here." Silverpaw said. She sniffed the ground, and looked up seeing an open clearing. "Its over there?"

"Really?" Sparrowpaw asked. Sparrowpaw took a sniff and caught Darkpaw's scent. "I got Darkpaw's scent as well!" He pointed out.

Foxclaw looked at Moonshine. "That means were not to far!" Foxclaw yelled. The patrol started to pick up the pace. They ran as fast as they can as they made it to a clearing.

"Wow!" Sparrowpaw said surprised. The clearing looked dead, all was there was dead plants, rocks and dirt. The trees around the area had claw marks, and the faint smell of blood lingered in the area.

"I'm scared." Rosepaw shivered.

Wetpaw looked at the LightClan apprentice. "Don't worry, just stay near us and everything will be fine." Wetpaw said. Rosepaw went to the FreezeClan apprentice as they looked around.

"Snowpaw!" Silverpaw called out, quietly. Though there was no answer. "Where is she?" She asked.

"She has to be around here?" Sparrowpaw said. "Her scent and my brother's are around here."

"Do you think were too late?" Silverpaw asked.

Sparrowpaw shook his head. "No, they are here somewhere." The cats looked around catching the scent. "Its stronger over here, but-"

"Snowpaw!" Silverpaw yelled running to where Sparrowpaw pointed where Snowpaw and Darkpaw would be. The other cats then followed her; Sparrowpaw didn't since there was another scent in the air.

"W-Wait! Guys there is something I should tell you!" Sparrowpaw yelled. He saw they ran off not listening to him, making him grumble and go to the group. When he got there, Silverpaw was already reuniting with her sister, while Darkpaw stood there, smiling at his brother. Sparrowpaw smiled and reunited with his brother as well.

"You made it just in time!" Darkpaw yelled.

"Are you okay?" Moonshine said running to the apprentice, checking if there was any injuries.

"Moonshine. I'm fine." He replied. Moonshine smiled and licked the apprentice she took care off. Darkpaw smiled as well, and Sparrowpaw went to join in as well. Silverpaw smiled, and saw the red and black kit Snowpaw and Darkpaw with.

"Snowpaw who is this?" Silverpaw asked.

"This kit is Redkit, he's one of the kits taken in by the rouges." Snowpaw said putting her tail around the small kit. Redkit glared at the warriors, and turned away. Silverpaw was confused on this. "He has a hatred to warriors, but is very kind, he helped us survive here." Snowpaw said.

Wetpaw raised her eye. "How can a cat helped you if he hates warriors! Warriors are the best things this woods has to offer!" Wetpaw yelled.

"Well that's what they told me." Redkit replied.

"Who?" Wetpaw asked.

"Them." Redkit pointed to a group of rouges chuckling at the group of warriors. The warriors went to face them, now glaring at the rouges in their territory.

Silverpaw looked at Sparrowpaw who was nervous. "So this is what you warned us about?" Silverpaw asked.

Sparrowpaw nodded. Pineleaf looked at the apprentices, and faced the rouges. "So you are the rouges that have been threatening GustClan." Pineleaf said.

"The one and only." A white and ginger tom replied.

"We don't need you guys in our territory! Now leave or face us." Pineleaf replied back his claws showing. The rouges replied doing the same.

"Facing you would be better." The female rouge replied. The cats glared at each other ready for a fight.

"After all." The male rouge started. "You guys are on our territory." He chuckled.

"Redkit." Snowpaw whispered.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Stay away from this, it might be dangerous for you."

"I can fight! I'm ready!"

"No your not! Your still young, just keep yourself away." Snowpaw said. Redkit nodded and ran back to the den.

Suddenly, a yowl came from one of the cats, and they all ran towards each claw against claw.