Chapter Three: And I Don't Care

This continued for several days, before I was cornered on the roof of the Mystery Shack by Wendy. I was sitting on my usual seat on the cooler, when I heard the trapdoor close, and looked around to see Wendy standing, looking beautiful in the setting light on the sun.
"Okay dude, you need to tell me what you want to tell me. It's been killing me knowing that there could be some deep dark secret that you're beating yourself up over or something!"
"Wendy," I stated.
"Yeah Dipper?" she asked.
"You know me a little too well," I said.
"Soooo?" she asked, laughing easily and lightly hitting my shoulder. I laughed back, happy. Truly happy.
"But don't worry, it's nothing like that, though it could be. That's a Dipper thing to do, isn't it?" I asked.
"Sure is! But you still haven't told me what is it." she said, calling me out.
"Alright, fine. I'll tell you, but you have to be 100% honest with me, and please, don't laugh?" I asked.
'Dude, whatever it is, you seem pretty serious about it, so of COURSE I'll treat you the same way!"
"Okay, um, where to start," I said, turning away. "I've had a crush on you pretty much the entire summer. Remember when you pegged that sign from this roof with a pinecone? Well I basically fell in love with you and haven't gotten out of it sense. I know that you're cool and I'm dorky and your 15 and I'm 12 and there are a million other reasons that this doesn't make sense, but I am, and I can't change it. So there, got that outta the way. Go ahead, tell me it doesn't make sense, I'm ready for it."
I turned around, with my arms out in a cross pose, like I was getting ready to get punched hard in the face by a much larger kid and I'd pretty much accepted it. Instead, I felt to soft hands grab my head, right behind the ears, and pull me into a long, soft kiss.
"Wendy!" I said, shocked. "But you... But you're..."
"I know I'm 3 years older than you," Wendy replied. "I know what people will think, I know you have no experience with dating girls, and I know I'm supposed to be dating Robbie. Now shut up, and kiss me."
"I-I-I..." I stammered. "Cool!" I finally got out. We kissed again, then again, before hearing the trapdoor open then suddenly close with a retreating Mabel jumping down the ladder screaming 'YESSSS"
We both laughed, then stayed up on the roof, trying to resist kissing and just looking at the sunset. But it was roof time. And roof time meant we get to do what we freaking want.

Author's Note: Hey, I was wondering, do you guys think these chapters are too short? I can make them longer, and I think the story will begin to pick up next chapter.

Thanks for reading and commenting!