Chapter Eleven

Nicole's POV:

I can't believe Nathan actually thought I wasn't going to the party. And he says I'm a terrible liar.

As I walk inside I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I fish it out and see Melissa is calling me, I pick up.

"Hello welcome to Nicole's telephone line. If you would like to speak to her say 69. If you want her to hang up say 1." I said trying my best to sound like an operator

"69." Melissa said

"You have chosen - ah forget it. What's up?" I said

"You still going to the party right?" she said

"Of course! And you wouldn't believe who I bumped into." I said

"Who." she said

"Your brother, Max." I said

"What! How?" she said

"I really don't know. We just bumped into each other and yea." I said looking through my fridge for food

"He didn't do anything, right?" she asked

"Um, no. Stop being like Nathan, please." I said grabbing the jug of orange juice

She gasped, "Don't say that! I will never be like Nathan!"

"If the shoe fits." I laughed

"You're so cocky." she laughed

My mind went blank. Remembering those words. Remembering that spot where I had my first kiss with. And last but not, Nathan. Remembering how Nathan said those words.

"Nicole, you still there?" Melissa asked

"Um, yea. Sorry mind went blank" I laughed

"Ok. Well I gotta go. Its laundry day for me. Wish me luck." she groaned

"Good luck with that." I laughed

"Bye." she said

"Bye." I said disconnecting the phone

I serve myself juice into a cup and grab some Funyuns. I walk over to the living room and watch TV. I flip through some channels. E! News, nah. Food Network, nah. Disney Channel, BINGO! Hey, don't judge me.

I get myself comfy on the couch, until the house phone rings. Urgh, why whenever I get comfy! I walk over to it and it says Unknown Number, strange. I know I shouldn't answer the phone if it says that, but without thinking I answer it anyways.

I brought the phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Yes, is this Mr. Mendez?" the lady asked

"Oh no. Wrong number." I said

"Oh, my bad. Sorry for bothering your time." she said

"Its ok." I said

"Ok, bye." she said

"Bye."

For a second I thought I was going to die. Wow. Gosh my heart was pounding so loud.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

God. How many more things are going to scare! I walk to the door and its Eric. Phew.

"Hey." he greeted me in a hug

"Hey" I hugged him back

"You look white. You ok?" he asked scanning my face

"Yea. Just got scared from many things that's all." I said

"Oh at first I thought you were sick." he said

"I'm fine. I'm not four." I said

"You act like one!" he playfully pushed me

"Pssh, at least I have fun!" I said

"I have fun!" he said

"Sure you do." I said

Then Eric tackles me to the floor tickling me.

"ERIC! STOP!" I laughed

"Take back what you said." he said continuing tickling

"Ok! Ok! I take it back!" I said laughing

"Good." he said stopping

I layed on the ground catching my breath. I remember Nathan and I used to have tickle fights. I would give up just to make happy. He hated that I always win him on everything, except singing. He'll win me on that BIG time.

I just want my life back, where I used to laugh, run and be happy. Is that too much to ask for? Well yea I want to forget Nathan, its not as easy as you think. It will take millions and millions of years just to forget his beautiful green eyes. Imagine how many more it would take to just forget him.

I stand up from the floor and walk up to my room.

"Where you going?" asked Eric

"I'm going to my room." I said

He didn't respond. He understood what I was going through. He also lost a friend. Her name was Alice. She was the nicest person you can think of. But sadly she died in a fire. Her house got caught in fire and she was stuck in her room. Her parents managed to escape with first degree burns. But Alice she died instantly.

Eric doesn't like talking about her. It makes him sad, I know how it feels to lose a friend. I lost Nathan. He isn't going to be with me anymore. I can't describe what I'm feeling. The only thing I can think of is...empty. Empty like an old house. No one wants to be near an old house.

I just want my life back. . . . . .

Nathan's POV:

I have this feeling that I'm missing a puzzle piece. Nicole's my missing puzzle piece. She completes me. I can't believe I've lost her like that. She's probably happy that she lost a horrible friend like me.

I just hate the feeling of not knowing if she's ok or if she's hurt and I can't help her. I've been stuck in this hole and I don't think there's a way out of it. Its like quicksand. Once you're in there's no way out.

All I'm asking is can I have a sign that Nicole is ok without me. That is all I want to know. I don't care if its not the biggest sign, but I need Nicole to safe.

I'm laying on my bed remembering all those happy moments me and Nicole shared. Everytime I made her laugh or smile it would make me feel good. It tells me that I'm actually making someone have a good time. But now I won't hear her beautiful laugh that she hates and I won't see her smile anymore.

Can I have my life back? Where Nicole and I are happy together with no one to bother us. Just us two.

Is that too much to ask for?

~ Hello Rocketeers! So here's that second chapter I owe you today. I have bad news. :c My dad said I could only use Internet on the weekends. :c So I'm sorry for that. I hate giving out bad news. :c

On the brighter side, you guys like the chapter? Comment below and tell me how I'm doing!

Bye my Precious Rocketeers xx ~

* VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW *