Chapter Six // This School is Full of Superheroes

"All right, students! Please settle down into your seats." Ms Bustier called out as Marinette burst through the door and slid into her spot between Alya and Jewel. Ms Bustier looked at Jewel and pointed at a empty table. "Ms Jewel, please sit over there. There will be a new student coming in today and she will be your new table partner." Everyone started chatting excitedly. Two students in a span of a month! Jewel, on the other hand, was still reluctant to socialise with other people, especially new students. "Okay dear, you can come in now." Ms Bustier said towards the classroom door. The door swung open (Why didn't I see her just now? Thought Marinette), revealing a certain honey blonde haired girl. Comet! Screamed the three hidden superheroes in their heads. The teen girl stepped in wearing a broad grin, making Chloé glare at her. The new student's necklace swung like a pendulum on her neck as she bounced in to the classroom, making an aura of unspeakable happiness suddenly brighten up the room. She wore a white normal shirt with blue ripped jeans as she came to a halt in front of the class. "Hello there everyone! My name is Star, and I am originally from Canada. Pleased to meet you!" She spoke, with a hint of a different accent. Ms Bustier smiled warmly at her and pointed to the seat next to Jewel. "You'll be sitting there, my dear." Star immediately recognized Jewel and grinned contagiously at her, making Jewel grin back. She easily slid into the seat next to Jewel and grinned again at her before whispering, "Hello there, if it isn't Chat Blanc!" Jewel smiled and replied, "Well then, Comet, do you think that you are making a good impression so that you can be a star?" Star groaned at her pun as Jewel reliased her fatal weakness. Grinning menacingly, Jewel was about to fire off more puns when a manicured hand slammed onto their table, making both of them look up.

Chloé glared down at Star and hissed, "Look here, honey. You can't just skip around here and pretend that Adrien is gonna notice you like that." Star looked blankly at her. "Adrien?" Chloé rolled her eyes and pointed a finger at the blonde cinnamon roll sitting in the front, talking with Nino. "Uh... What?"asked a totally confused Star. Chloé groaned and sauntered off, Sabrina following her. Start looked closer at Adrien and squinted suspiciously. "He looks like you, Jewel."

"He's my brother."

"HOLY COW IS HE CHAT NIOR?!"

Star shouted really loudly. Everyone looked at her, and Adrien tried not to look too suspicious, like in a kind of hey, what's she talking about yeah what kind of way. Marinette looked super confused when she heard this. Chat Nior was in her class? Jewel quickly flashed an award winning smile at Ms Bustier and replied, "Sorry, I was just telling her about yesterday's events." Just then, the bell for recess rang loudly as the students filed out of the classroom. Ms Bustier groaned as she realised that she hasn't even started the lesson. The students had taken up the entire lesson!

(Somewhere in Paris in a dusty creepy attic)

The masked man looked around him, intent on finding a butterfly to make an akuma to akumatize Ms Bustier. "There's no more?!" he angrily hissed, before pulling out a laptop and sighed. "Looks like I have to buy more on eBay."

~-~

Hey guys! Uhhhhhhhh, thanks for reading this!! Can you guys click that start button to vote pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? And don't forget to vote for 'The Black Cat's Twin' in the MLwattyawards!!

~meow